BIS enchants (29)

This thread is no longer needed BUT if you still need help choosing enchants you NEED this addon here

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/atlasloot-enhanced

if you go to the crafting and enchant tab it will show you every enchant in the game and their tooltips and it does much much more than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surefooted gives +3 haste/crit for me o_O

Make sure its actually giving you the 3/3 my tooltip when i mouseover boots says 3/3 but is only giving 4/1

Remember to ignore the tooltips and rather look at your actual stat gains in the character tab for the real values of each enchant.

advice :

tool tips are broken you have to actually not just make the scroll even the scroll itself will sometimes be different. once its applied on armor then thats what you actually need to report on this thread.

Scaling will change 1or 2 levels what works for a 20/24/28/29 depending on enchant will all change.

Make sure people reporting are ONLY LVL 29

Hey guys, I have a few enchants here that I tested and double checked the numbers.

All of my tests were done assuming that:
1 crit = 0.18% crit strike chance
1 int = 0.98(ish) spellpower
1 stam = 24 hitpoints

Sapphire Spellthread +4 spellpower +3 stam

Greater Crane Wing Inscription +4 intellect --- the +1 crit doesn't seem to be working

Boar's Speed +3 stam is accounting for 72 hitpoints

Gloves - Superior Intellect +3 intellect

Update: Bracers - Major Stamina (+6 Stam) does give +144hp
Borean Armor Kit to chest (on BoA @29) is giving me the full 120 health from +5 stam

I am wondering about caster and healer glove enchants though..

This may be useless info but on a Resto Druid at 29, I figured that 1 spellpower/int (as they convert to about the same) is equal to 4.7272.... out of battleground healing, and that is how I tested the intellect on these enchants. Sorry if this is at all difficult to read as I am not very good at organiztion.

Last edited by a moderator:
advice :

tool tips are broken you have to actually not just make the scroll even the scroll itself will sometimes be different. once its applied on armor then thats what you actually need to report on this thread.

Scaling will change 1or 2 levels what works for a 20/24/28/29 depending on enchant will all change.

Make sure people reporting are ONLY LVL 29

Show us your 29 enchant list, fgt! We're all waiting in suspense! Enough!

ive contributed all of the enchants i have we need people to contribute to get a real list

I posted everything I know, but even the stats tab seems to be lying to me. I added major spellpower to gloves to see what would happen, and it says +8 spellpower on the item and gives the +8 spellpower in the chatacter tab, but it doesn't seem to be adding any more bonus healing than exceptional spellpower to gloves(+4 spellpower @29) did... I'm not able to get some of the other enchants I'm trying to test yet.

I posted everything I know, but even the stats tab seems to be lying to me. I added major spellpower to gloves to see what would happen, and it says +8 spellpower on the item and gives the +8 spellpower in the chatacter tab, but it doesn't seem to be adding any more bonus healing than exceptional spellpower to gloves(+4 spellpower @29) did... I'm not able to get some of the other enchants I'm trying to test yet.

Maybe there's just a cap to what u can gain from enchants maybe +4 is the limit for a glove enchant...

Could be. Does anyone know how much effective spellpower other glove enchants like major healing and healing power give?

Wouldn't "Stealth" cloak enchant be better than the PvP power one? 4 agility and 4 dodge (1% dodge for 29 and 8 AP, it does actually give those stats).

See if 4 agility is enough to surpass 2.4% damage like devide the weapon damage 4 agility gives you by your total weapon damage

My guess is probably no but I could be wrong

Users who are viewing this thread