BG Wargames (14 test completed)

Nice, interesting idea. Is there a specific reason why its level 14 instead of 10? I guess you would have more moves at level 14, but level 10 seems like a nicer level to do it at. Enchants would scale better if you would be able to gather enough materials to disenchant by level 10 (which would be quite the challenge, in my opinion).

Maybe we could start this on alliance side to (y)

Nice, interesting idea. Is there a specific reason why its level 14 instead of 10? I guess you would have more moves at level 14, but level 10 seems like a nicer level to do it at. Enchants would scale better if you would be able to gather enough materials to disenchant by level 10 (which would be quite the challenge, in my opinion).

Many classes get their CC by 14.

Priest fear and bubble
Lock Fear
Mage sheep
Paladin stun

Level 10 seemed like no spells at all, but either way 14 is just temporary till we get enough interested to move to 19.

I dont play much on AP anymore (and so am likely to miss any chat announcement), but I am really keen to give this a go. Do you have any idea of what time you consider "peak"? Or are you just going to get a game together when there happen to be a long of ppl on?

In the afternoon (server time) there is the EU players and in the evening it peaks for the US players. I could see matches happening at either of those times as there are players in both groups that are interested.

ill upload some lvl 14 arena

You could just farm the enchanting vendors for the mats, but my understanding is that we are going to be doing it profession-free. The less effort to set up characters the more people who might be interested. It only takes a few hours to get a char to 14.

You could just farm the enchanting vendors for the mats, but my understanding is that we are going to be doing it profession-free. The less effort to set up characters the more people who might be interested. It only takes a few hours to get a char to 14.

Yes, no professions so its easy to make a character.

Takes about 3 hours to make a 14 and be ready for pvp.

We have been doing some arena these last few days.

Still recruiting 14s so we can get some BG wargames up.

It'd be fun if it ever got to a large amount of players to have everyone summoned to the Gadgetizan arena for some huge ffa fun.

WoW lvl 14 Wargame Arenas - YouTube

oh and btw, i didnt choose which ones to put in. I think we won every game except one. i think out of 6 games but i didnt record two of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
This does sound fun, I made a shaman, Wickedjoojoo. I'll level him up for the weekend. Now, when you say white quality armor, do you mean items, or just armor? Should I be looking for the best weapons at level 14?

white armor and white weapons

I might join this. Looks very promising =)

Would be cool if we had scheduled BG wargames every week, such as one saturday or sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread