BG Honor Changes

No one really responded to your post so I'll give you the floor... you say that they're destroying WSG more, I assume you're referring to the changes to Focused Assault. Would you like to elaborate on how you feel this will destroy WSG? It will be different, that is for sure, but seeing how it applies equally on both sides, I'm not sure how it will destroy it. It will require different tactics, I agree, but destroy the game? Please expand your opinion.
Because it is a casual change to make games faster aka lesser pvp and more boa heroes leveling... again. And I didn't say it will destroy whole wsg game... but destroy another aspect of the pvp game. But as non reacted, it seems like we don't have alot pvp'ers here but only honor farmers. Bu w/e I knew f2p would be like this nvm ya'll don't care. Ignore me.

How will it destroy another aspect? By making the FC farming the gy more susceptible to getting killed? It seems to me that there will be less gy honor farming, not more. Sounds like a GOOD thing to me...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
How will it destroy another aspect? By making the FC farming the gy more susceptible to getting killed? Sounds like a GOOD thing to me...

Exactly another part of the game which has been destroyed you mention there. A fail change trying to solve with another fail change sounds good to you? ok.

Exactly another part of the game which has been destroyed you mention there. A fail change trying to solve with another fail change sounds good to you? ok.

How does what you said even make sense? Gy farming SUCKS. the people who do it SUCK. changes that reduce it are GOOD. not bad.

The most efficient way to farm honor after this hotfix is to 3 cap as fast as possible. Once the less informed trials are well, informed, only in 24 premades will there be gy farming.

I wouldn't fret about it so much. With the departure of Ghostcrawler, I foresee a complete shake-up of the game. Sure, this change might not be optimal, but there are going to be so many things other factors changing, who knows what effect it will have.

Don't worry, be happy. :)

I can't state enough how glad I am to see him go. Heroic Stonecore and BRD literally traumatized me.

Apparently MoP heroics are cake. I wouldn't know. Those early Cata heroics were so brutal in 333 and 346 gear that I'm permanently gun shy. Oh, and let's not forget Grim Batol. /shudder sooooo tough when you're undergeared.

Yeah, they might have been fine for tight-knit guildies, but the people I played with were not exactly the cream of the crop. They were cool and fun, but there wasn't going to be any progression going on with them. Pugging was awful. So was trying to make new friends...

I'm rambling. I'll shut up now.

Love the changes. I hate standstills and glad the game can be sped up. It also provides for an even bigger challenge to defend the FC in the last 2 minutes of a turtle. I already experienced this twice!

How does what you said even make sense? Gy farming SUCKS. the people who do it SUCK. changes that reduce it are GOOD. not bad.

You are basing your comment on getting gy farmed by an efc and being annoyed not what makes pvp better. Maby you like to explain a little why it would reduce gy farming cause to my knolledge gy farming does not include holding the flag at their gy but simply smash people at gy at a 2-0 score which would be the best possible way and moment to do so. So giving wsg another fail change like more debuffs has nothing to do with actual pvp so it is a bad change to the pvp game.

you think GY farmers care about honor.... WRONG!

You are basing your comment on getting gy farmed by an efc and being annoyed not what makes pvp better. Maby you like to explain a little why it would reduce gy farming cause to my knolledge gy farming does not include holding the flag at their gy but simply smash people at gy at a 2-0 score which would be the best possible way and moment to do so. So giving wsg another fail change like more debuffs has nothing to do with actual pvp so it is a bad change to the pvp game.
But if it has nothing to do with the pvp then it wouldn't be a bad change, it would be a neutral change.

Coming from me, I'm a guy who likes fast, but fun games. This looks like my kind of patch.

However I think this only encourages faster FCs even more now. Anybody else is going to have a hard time.

Now, we just need to start reporting all P2P accounts AFK...

We can only expect good things from here on out now that Ghostcrawler is gone. I heard the new guy that took Ghostcrawler's place is an avid PvPer who played since vanilla. Some guy said he twinks too but there's no proof of that.

Currently, you earn bonus Honor every 260 points (or 200 if that battleground is the current Call to Arms) in these battlegrounds. As a part of this adjustment, we’re going to lower the number to 130 (or 100 during Call to Arms).
So its every 130 , do we get reputation at the same time ?

Users who are viewing this thread