BFA ScoreBoard Screenshots

BC Action
xWqy6eT.jpg

New one from today. Was a pretty even game until 1100 both sides.

EotS 119k.jpg

Nah, I think if you kill someone multiple times they become and "honorless target" don't they? I don't remember, no big deal.

Just saying that someone off the board there died an awful lot....

Have a few good ones but unfortunately, i snapchatted them to irl friends after they tried flexing their scoreboards to me. Should have screenshotted as well.

shitting on acids premade with only a 3 man xd

ek8U0KB.jpg

This was a fun one, definitely one of the better games as of lately.

Last edited:
Nah, I think if you kill someone multiple times they become and "honorless target" don't they? I don't remember, no big deal.

Just saying that someone off the board there died an awful lot....

The other alliance players also got killing blows tho... that means that other people not shown died about 80 times to only him... :p, but maybe, the game did go on for a long time according to the scores and he is playing a cheese-dick class sometimes that's all it takes.

The other alliance players also got killing blows tho... that means that other people not shown died about 80 times to only him... :p, but maybe, the game did go on for a long time according to the scores and he is playing a cheese-dick class sometimes that's all it takes.

When people afk out, you still get credit for the KBs you landed on them but their deaths, obviously, won't be on the scoreboard

That said, it's an obvious shop.

(Edit: or I guess he could have had a friend on the other team feeding him. I'm still not sure how you even have time for 97 KBs in a game that ends 1500-800. That's not exactly a long match)

Users who are viewing this thread