BFA ScoreBoard Screenshots

Captura de pantalla (518).png

1 point lol.

Cool. I would either find better players to Que with or get some friends. The only name being ruined here is yours. When we are solo, duo or even a 5man Qing and run into a horde premade and get owned you don't us or any alliance that I've seen coming to the forums to cry over it. Most of the time we have the people we are going up against on our Btag and whisper them "GGs" win or lose. Man up and take your losses like you take your wins.

Respect

wow that's soooo offensive..not
[doublepost=1548895393,1548895235][/doublepost]please stop admitting that a clicker "clicks your ass"

ive never seen any impressive gameplay and ive also seen you single handedly throw games, good one. Its 2019 and you still arent capable of utilizing a keyboard. Lets see how much worse you get when you cant crutch incendiary.

Just calling out an overconfident scrub who thinks hes even remotely decent, done responding to your ignorance. Theres a reason youre a meme of 20-29
there is no cap on twinks and their arrogance, as much as I agree with you you're not going to make him think anything other than what he believes man you're wasting yo time

there is no cap on twinks and their arrogance, as much as I agree with you you're not going to make him think anything other than what he believes man you're wasting yo time

No more wasting time :) just had to clarify

Users who are viewing this thread