BFA 70 vs 79 Twinking?

Play what you enjoy most my friend:). If you have an interest in raiding, why not make a 70 for it? If not, do what you want to do. I know from my own personal experience at 70 I have not had any issues topping dmg charts or healing etc but I have not tried this bracket at 79. I have a few 80s and 85s and I don’t see a massive difference in that bracket between the two....yet

I remember the sole purpose of staying at 60 was to get socket gear to shit on levelers in AV.

I remember the sole purpose of staying at 70 was to be decked out in raid gear to shit on levelers in AV.

I remember the brackets changing to 60-69 and 70-79 and the tears on on this site were flowing.

Just my 2 coppers

I don't understand the hate against 79s. Is it because they can become objectively more powerful (extra talent+mastery) than their 70s counterparts? Then again, isn't the point of twinking getting as powerful as you can be for the content you want to play?

Ruins tradition
I am really sorry man, but there is no logic in your tradition. What tradition? Twinking is about making your character as good as possible. If I want iPvP only, there is no logic going 70. I do understand your 70 community, but maybe I am not interested. Maybe I have already experienced TBC... Maybe I dont like PvE at all. I dont understand why you care so much.
[doublepost=1533160839,1533160804][/doublepost]
https://imgur.com/a/w2xBia5 some screenshots from my 79 bgs the past few days (only made the twink at the weekend), mostly solo q, some with my dogboy swagsurfinx.
That is amazing man! Where are your gems from?

i for a while cared about 79 etc. But just like twinking at any level, it's just as much there choice to twink at 79 as it is for ours to twink 70. We do not pay there sub nor should we tell them how to play, i may not include them in events etc that we do because of the advantage but that does not mean i do not consider them part of the community

Users who are viewing this thread