BFA 70 vs 79 Twinking?

The difference between my 70 rogue and my 79 rogue are very little in every spec. I have the same gear/enchants on both and the only damage difference is from finishers because of mastery, it's not huge by any means.

If there is a difference I have not really seen it for 70 vs 79. It is nice being able to raid and do heroics at 70 with the same community I have pvp’d with. At 79 it seems like you may be a bit limited in terms of content to do if your looking for something outside pvp
[doublepost=1532956096,1532956030][/doublepost]
Have you tried stacking resillence/pvp power? I’ve had some fantastic matches as prot in full brutal/resil set up
I may have to try it more. I’m sure I have to update some enchants, but I’ll definitely give it a try. Last I looked I was just shy of 400 resil.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/tzarpaladin

I’m in my resillence prot set atm. Combine with the 30% dmg reduction pot, paladin abilities, engineering bubble and you have quite the beast
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/arthas/Odal

Unfortunately, I’m currently logged out in my holy spec in my prot gear lol. Looks like I’ll have to update most enchants and engineering I think I never got, but the trinkets would definitely be a buff. What’s this 30% potion you’re talking about. Haven’t really touched this toon since cata.

Am only on mobile atm so I’m not going to be researching until I get home. Anything else I’m missing that you think is mandatory?

Potion of defiance. It’s great in battlegrounds. Lasts 20 seconds. This can help you stagger your cooldowns really well and gives you an extra oh crap button

The difference between my 70 rogue and my 79 rogue are very little in every spec. I have the same gear/enchants on both and the only damage difference is from finishers because of mastery, it's not huge by any means.
That's because you have the same gear, why would you use 70 gear on a 79?

Iam all for out playing 79s that's great, the simple fact is though a 79 is superior to a 70 and will win easily given the same skill cap.

I don't understand how you guys can even try to argue against it.

That's because you have the same gear, why would you use 70 gear on a 79?

Iam all for out playing 79s that's great, the simple fact is though a 79 is superior to a 70 and will win easily given the same skill cap.

I don't understand how you guys can even try to argue against it.
why would you use anything else? lol. the blues that had massive ilvl before are useless now, the 70 gear is much better. 100% same stuff, i do slightly more dmg on my 79 rogue cause of mastery, thas it yo

it's not the ilvl that makes them better....
That is not what he said.
The thing is - there may be some BiS eq from 70 raids even for 79s. Or Brutal Gladiator gear. For example http://www.wowhead.com/item=34247/apolyon-the-soul-render

Important question - http://www.wowhead.com/item=41353/savage-saronite-hauberk - does the set bonus work? If it does, it pays off to use 4 pieces of this set. I lose about 25 stamina if I change some pieces, but set bonus would give me back +61 stamina and that would mean some more HP and resilience equal to approx. 6-7 Brutal gear pieces... just for 4 pieces from this set

Just so people know 79 Unholy/frost DK with full pvp power or mastery seems pretty average dmg have not tried blood

I have yet to see a 79 perform good. then again, players who go to those levels and don't follow tradition are usually the ones who are bad *shrug* juuuuuuust sayin. 70s will always be superior imo. Plus, when you go 70, youre able to partake in more community content. Cause 79s arent included. Personally I kick any 79s for raids and BGs if they're in my groups.

I have yet to see a 79 perform good. then again, players who go to those levels and don't follow tradition are usually the ones who are bad *shrug* juuuuuuust sayin. 70s will always be superior imo. Plus, when you go 70, youre able to partake in more community content. Cause 79s arent included. Personally I kick any 79s for raids and BGs if they're in my groups.
I would be happier if they somehow make 70 more iPvP relevant, but now 79 seems a lot better, so why would I care if you include me in your 70 comunity if I am 99% iPvP? It is kind of poor argument

I would be happier if they somehow make 70 more iPvP relevant, but now 79 seems a lot better, so why would I care if you include me in your 70 comunity if I am 99% iPvP? It is kind of poor argument
LF to seeing you in the BGs bud .. Yikes you're EU, unlucky. Looks like I won't be given the satisfaction of shittin on you anytime soon *shrug*

LF to seeing you in the BGs bud .. Yikes you're EU, unlucky. Looks like I won't be given the satisfaction of shittin on you anytime soon *shrug*
Why are some 70s so mad about this lol?

This is cute.:D

Sounding like a crying 10 twink at this point

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 171

Users who are viewing this thread