Best & worst pvp race

I love gnomes for their size <3. I can only imagine how horrific it would be for those who click their enemies.

Keybind target enemy, you are now screwed.

1. Belf. Nelf
2. Goblin. Dwarf
3. Tauren. Gnome
4. Pandaren. Human
5. Troll. Pandaren
6. Undead. Dranei
7. Orc. Worgen

List can be swapped around a little depending on class but this is my overall view.

Somehow Pandaren is both inferior and superior to Human.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only class that worgen is the best for is FC druid imo.

[MENTION=15624]Franciska[/MENTION] tell me when u find the pattern.

The only class that worgen is the best for is FC druid imo.

[MENTION=15624]Franciska[/MENTION] tell me when u find the pattern.

Still far by better than Draenei, Gmome and Orc. Dark Flight also allows more on target time for the melee Worgen class combinations. Undead will also be one of the better races in 5.2 with the incoming and inevitable Priest spam. Pandare do not DR with alot of stuff i know except sap and gouge from 24's, so its a solid racial to knock a healer out with, Bouncy allows to fall safely from LM to rush to BS in AB. Double food buff can be cool at times i guess.

Goblin worst? They have like the best racial ever.

Well duh, but people rather roll Human to pop trinket on War Stomp or Charge stun, but are too embarrassed to say it on TI. Ans ofcourse epeening with dual agm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thus i ranked i ranked psndaren where they are. Seems u still havent figured out how the ranking works. Worgen and undead will stay where thry are on their side respectivly.

Darkflight is good for rogues :p

Gnome is far too underrated, expecially for a priest. The only class that can pressure a priest is a rogue, and gnome is the perfect counter.

Pfft sprint here sprint there... Who cares if u catch up with that druid. if hes good hes not going down and if hes bad hes dead anyway. If the druid is the EFC wait for assistance and stop chasing druids in mid.

"Act now, think at the graveyard".

Users who are viewing this thread