Best & worst pvp race

belf
nelf
Always the elves that have the OP racials

At least goblins have 1% haste, can make healing potions, and a nifty extra disengage.And a bank if you want to stash something.And dwarves have a free anti rogue trinket in a rogue infested bracket.

I find
Worst is draenei. 20% heal in a 3 minute CD(worser than canniablize of forsaken which is not even their main racial and if you are a paladin it is silenced too and cannot be used in shadowform if priest it cancels it), hit is garb because you are capped, JC is downright useless and those statues just trip battlestandard CD and alch/herb>

1. Belf. Nelf
2. Goblin. Dwarf
3. Tauren. Gnome
4. Pandaren. Human
5. Troll. Pandaren
6. Undead. Dranei
7. Orc. Worgen

List can be swapped around a little depending on class but this is my overall view.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Belf. Nelf
2. Goblin. Dwarf
3. Tauren. Gnome
4. Pandaren. Human
5. Troll. Pandaren
6. Orc. Dranei

List can be swapped around a little depending on class but this is my overall view.

Undead > all

i have to disagree,human,yes very boring but you get a free pvp trinket.

true, but I like the other racials better anyway, going invisible will or breaking away that nova or taking 10% of that 2k mind blast. so i will leave human where they are.

The 1% hit allows me to use silverlaine's or band of foul str over demon band as a dranei paladin. The heal is more useful than you would think. The base stats are only inferior to that of a dwarf, and I wanted a big paladin.

Edit: when resists were useful, spreists only hit me 80% of the time.

The best overall race is troll!

Their berserking ability makes cast times really really fast!

PLUS, da voodoo shuffle turns 7 second slows into like 6.5 seconds!

ALSO, they heal like 1 HP every 2 seconds (do the math - that's like 1000 hp per minute!)

And they have the best hair styles and dance moves. Little secret : if you spam fireworks right after trolls do the "flip" part in their dance, they'll just keep flipping like a pancake. You can even aim the firework to a spot that's out of your LoS so you only need one firework!

And that's why trolls are the number one race.

What? A 2 minute cooldown pvp trinket which doesn't use an item slot takes 4th place? You have got to be kidding me. You also place dwarf racial above tauren and panda racials?
To be honest human racial was so overpowered when hunters ruled the world, and it's still a close third even now. The panda stun is really useful, but i'd still pick human over panda, when weighing in the char model(pandas are just horrible) and bonus expertise.

I also concur though that both elf racials share the #1 spot. Arcane torrent has killed a massive amount of players for me.

it does.
dwarf racial is very nice.
these are the days when druids and paladins rule the world not hunters.
and id rather have some1 with a disable then some1 with 3 min off their trinket.

Belf and nelf*

It really depends on your class... for horde melee classes belf is +1 but for ranged it's goblins. Both abilities have a good skill cap too. Tauren racial has a decent skill cap too. The dps racials are pretty straightforward, of them I'd rank troll highest.

Of the Alliance racials the only ones worth considering a skill cap for are night elves and draenei, and both take experience using to even understand their potential. Night elves players deal with in combat a lot though so it's easier to understand what it's capable of. Ambushes are also fun on classes that don't normally get to be invisible. GotN, players almost never even realize when it's in use, when it's saving their ass, when it's the reason a hunter's pet just won't die, etc. etc. and probably because most draenei just don't know how to use it. Outside of those two.... everything's straightforward. And how anyone thinks 1% hit is bad when you play at the bottom of a bracket is beyond me... and it will help even in 5.2 when hit scales. Worgen racial is incredibly handy for melee classes to get ToT, and for classes that kite it's also just as amazing. Human racial is good because it has an incredibly low skill floor. The part about it replacing a pvp trinket is a little silly though... but will be more relevant with the new drink in 5.2. Gnome racials are mostly irrelevant on f2p... their biggest advantage in this bracket is 240 engineering, but f2p doesn't benefit from that.

Pandas are mediocre... neither best nor worst for anything

these are the days when druids and paladins rule the world not hunters.
and id rather have some1 with a disable then some1 with 3 min off their trinket.
How exactly does a melee range blind help you deal with druids and paladins?

the best pvp race is probably blood elf, the pros of this are because you are able to blend in with about 70% of the horde team and you wont really get picked on alot by other players because of this.
worst pvp race is definitely gnome because you stand out like a sore thumb and a hunters kill order (as everyone knows) is gnome>lock>mage>warrior>shaman

How exactly does a melee range blind help you deal with druids and paladins?

Im sorry if I caused you confusion I was simply trying to respond to him in order. the first part of your quote was to the part where he was saying how good human racials were in cata but this isnt cata.
The second part was to the part where he said that human racial was better than panda.

Hey!TBH i think goblins are a very viable class, they have the jump that is useful in many situations, increased alchemy (useful for f2p) and 1% haste which is nice always.I think that worst race is Dwarf, which is (to me) ugly and has unuseful racials.
Stoneform is totally underrated. there's a reason that Arena Junkies rates dwarves so high.

I love gnomes for their size <3. I can only imagine how horrific it would be for those who click their enemies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread