US best of 20s

All I have to say is I'm amused how much goohd is on this.. I've never seen anything from him that made me say "wow" throughout multiple expansions OTHER than how much he frag belts.

Wouldn't even rank in my personal top 10 hunts that are annoying to face. Idk maybe there's just horde bias??

All I have to say is I'm amused how much goohd is on this.. I've never seen anything from him that made me say "wow" throughout multiple expansions OTHER than how much he frag belts.

Wouldn't even rank in my personal top 10 hunts that are annoying to face. Idk maybe there's just horde bias??

I'd be jealous too if i saw someone make lists who is half-assed active. Just shows i only needa play a few games to impressive people.

Hunter- Dach, Rudi, Dfac
Shaman- Dy
Paladin- Tence, Light
Rogue- Gaspedal
Priest- Kracks, Hvnter, Spooch
Druid- Kakaka, Neon, Kracks
Warrior- Toymachine
Warlock- idk
Monk- Baemist or Mistie (iforget the name exactly), Jukejitsu

calm down, my skill is duodecuple the amount of urs, maggot
what do we have here, another nobody who has no knowledge on the subject, you can't even access the greatest thread of all time i linked can you

ofc playing against these players can be very different than playing with depending on playstyle tendencies but my list is based on the perspective of these players being on my team and their ability to adapt to my greater impact

i won't give the exact encounter recount out of pity of other players involved, their egos probably wouldn't be able to handle it

he seems to know how to find exit routes out of situations where most hunters would die, then proceed to follow the more efficient paths to victory, there is a lot that goes into this and ofc this goes for any situation or class, target choice, positioning, awareness, timing, efficient cd use, proper kiting, effective communication

He actually solo queues sometimes so he gets like 3 in-tence points.

He actually solo queues sometimes so he gets like 3 in-tence points.
Not to derail the thread but this should actually be used to figure "skill factor".

All instances I can remember of goodh has him queuing with a pocket healer so that diminishes most "skill" in my eyes. Same with dach. I know when I queue with a healer following me all bg I'm untouchable so for me many of these players (dps wise) ranks are invalid because any derp can do good with pockets (as can be seen with some of these ranks).

Tldr: pug or wargame and play against competent players. Premading vs levelers gets you nowhere.

Not to derail the thread but this should actually be used to figure "skill factor".

All instances I can remember of goodh has him queuing with a pocket healer so that diminishes most "skill" in my eyes. Same with dach. I know when I queue with a healer following me all bg I'm untouchable so for me many of these players (dps wise) ranks are invalid because any derp can do good with pockets (as can be seen with some of these ranks).

Tldr: pug or wargame and play against competent players. Premading vs levelers gets you nowhere.
When you queue with a healer you parachute disengage away from them and die, actually.

As someone who conducted wargames for a month in the 20's bracket, I can confidently say that wargaming is not the best solution and never will be.

Users who are viewing this thread