Best of 19s EU

lol you're talking about backpaddling xD ... pls just shush
feeling cool bc you're running around with healer always in your back ... you're the pro just sayin'

lolol im best hunt eu as u can see in lists

I haven't seen many of the eu players in real time but I can say that Dramatized plays a solid mage (based off his streams) and deserves a top shout out on any *best of* list. The man hoses players with his fierce focus poly's in mid and his metal knuckle counter spells on clueless healers. He's bloody amaging :cool:

im easily best druid

Just a helpful hint: You should let your gameplay do the talking for you; no one in their right mind will ever take you seriously with that loud mouth of yours.

Why do us guys that dont play eu post lists?? And lold at kerul trying to flame hurrx

I'll make a 19 Druid soon enough... You can start eating your words now rather then later if you wish?
Says the male night elf wearing a red dress.

Rogue: redrum
Monk: nazzr, baloo (thai only get listed because he do great with other chars. Havent seen him playing more than 2 games so far. Another name and nobody would have even noticed him. Not saying he wont do great in future)
Lock: leichenlager
Hunter: kristina
Warrior: balthasaur, bracketsdead (sometimes it seems anyone else is playing his char and he does many stupid things. But most of the time he do some crazy shit)
Priest: bübü
Paladin: fhayr, phonebook
Shaman: roula
Mage: viancoqia
Druid: -

I haven't seen many of the eu players in real time but I can say that Dramatized plays a solid mage (based off his streams) and deserves a top shout out on any *best of* list. The man hoses players with his fierce focus poly's in mid and his metal knuckle counter spells on clueless healers. He's bloody amaging :cool:

emma_watson_laughing.gif

Users who are viewing this thread