Best of 19's EU version

Status
Not open for further replies.
QITBB is going up, not down. transfer your weak, young and old people.

I am still caught in the realm of Skyrim, and struggling to come out and back to Azeroth.

Therefore i actually haven't checked in, in BLNT, only on our forum, but will soon. Hope it's not as bad as u guys say it is for all the guilds atm :s

If so. It's called SW:TOR 4 me when it comes here in december^^

I am still caught in the realm of Skyrim, and struggling to come out and back to Azeroth.

Therefore i actually haven't checked in, in BLNT, only on our forum, but will soon. Hope it's not as bad as u guys say it is for all the guilds atm :s

If so. It's called SW:TOR 4 me when it comes here in december^^

i manage to alt+tab between the two just fine!
<

Time for good news:

Great games atm. Seems that some of the goodies start to queue again. The last two games = best games in months..... Keep it up

Was great games indeed, alliance was quite stronger though but horde still managed to keep it competitive!

Swífty is pro it's a shame he camps or mid-ganks when he played back in BC all I seen him do was camp with Twinx and rarely do anything to do with the warsong gulch objective

I'm thinking about coming over to Aggramar because their are lots of twinks their I hear, though I have lots of hate
<
, is SSDD active or is anyone up for war games with me if I do x-fer over

Swífty is pro it's a shame he camps or mid-ganks when he played back in BC all I seen him do was camp with Twinx and rarely do anything to do with the warsong gulch objective

I'm thinking about coming over to Aggramar because their are lots of twinks their I hear, though I have lots of hate
<

seeing me camp _anything_? I really lolled.. dont smoke it, seriously

<

<

never ever seen twinx camp ss or gtfo, now you on the other hand im sure i can dig a few of you jamglass and some random out from some were.

lol'd a little

Twinx your my pro hero (Twinx #1 rogue)
<

There was also Twinc on blackout who camped or maybe I got you two mixed up?

never ever seen twinx camp ss or gtfo, now you on the other hand im sure i can dig a few of you jamglass and some random out from some were.

We all know I camped with Massakra for a short peroid of time though im more lazy now and just defend/pick flag and pass to FC when neccasary or defend FC etc.. I rarely see Jamglass in BG's but i've never personaly seen him gank whereas Twinc/Twinx whoever I dont really care I have

Double post
<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread