Best In Slot Weapons for Lvl 10

When I went lookin to gear up my lvl 10 pally, I couldn't find anything that was better than my lvl 1 rogue twink's weps, at least for pure dmg/numbers.
For melee these are well above what you can proc solo or farming, barring the Hellscream heirlooms.
The knightly swords are the only ones I was able to have drop, and there's 3(?) versions of them between stat allocations.
Are these GF'd now?

q1Wus40.jpg

Did anyone find out if these are GF’d? I started fishing for it this past week. About 3-4 Hours into it so far. Hope I’m not wasting my time. Also would like to know if you need to fish with a toon on a certain level to get the correct scaling. I saw in a Lvl1 Twink Thread that this sword now can have varying stats, some no lvl req and some 14 lvl req. Seems there is a lot of uncertainty around it.

Did anyone find out if these are GF’d? I started fishing for it this past week. About 3-4 Hours into it so far. Hope I’m not wasting my time. Also would like to know if you need to fish with a toon on a certain level to get the correct scaling. I saw in a Lvl1 Twink Thread that this sword now can have varying stats, some no lvl req and some 14 lvl req. Seems there is a lot of uncertainty around it.
If Wowhead is accurate and it's a 0.01% fish rate then 3-4 hours is nothing, try 3-4 months fishing for 3-4 hours/day to maybe see 1 drop, if ever.

You'd probably have a better chance at getting it to drop from kills. It can be fished but it's not fishing only. Killin stuff in feralas is where both of mine dropped with no lvl req, but I was farming around after the SL squish time

You'd probably have a better chance at getting it to drop from kills. It can be fished but it's not fishing only. Killin stuff in feralas is where both of mine dropped with no lvl req, but I was farming around after the SL squish time

Did you farm them with a Lvl 1? Lvl 10? Or can you take a 60 in there and farm away

Did you farm them with a Lvl 1? Lvl 10? Or can you take a 60 in there and farm away

I was farmin on my lvl 1 back then, but it should drop as the same no-lvl-req version when farmed on any lvl 1-12 iirc. I'd do lvl 10 max in case. On a lvl 50+, the max lvl range of the zone version drops, req lvl 27 I think.

I haven't seen any on the AH (dead server) and haven't bothered to go back to farming them again, so that's why I'm unsure if they are grandfathered. They were big news when the SL squish was new

For brewmaster the best I've found is https://www.wowhead.com/item=90377/fogcutter-staff?bonus=3631 - on 2/2 monks for me that quest gave me that as a ilvl 15 epic version 3/4/3/3 stats making it slightly better than base bamble. Lucky dependant but 2 monks in a row got that upgraded for me so it seems like its elevated idk. Its also a very early MOP quest so you could reroll assuming I didn't have insane luck.

For brewmaster the best I've found is https://www.wowhead.com/item=90377/fogcutter-staff?bonus=3631 - on 2/2 monks for me that quest gave me that as a ilvl 15 epic version 3/4/3/3 stats making it slightly better than base bamble. Lucky dependant but 2 monks in a row got that upgraded for me so it seems like its elevated idk. Its also a very early MOP quest so you could reroll assuming I didn't have insane luck.
I alway see BM with 2x 1 Handers so they can have 2x Lifestealing enchants.

I alway see BM with 2x 1 Handers so they can have 2x Lifestealing enchants.
double Lifesteal will not proc on the BM... best to go lifesteal / ele force or whatever other chant you choose. On another note,... start farming the rare spawns in Arathi Highlands... 3 of them drop a couple of useful weapons if you are lucky enough.

double Lifesteal will not proc on the BM... best to go lifesteal / ele force or whatever other chant you choose. On another note,... start farming the rare spawns in Arathi Highlands... 3 of them drop a couple of useful weapons if you are lucky enough.

Double Lifesteal is proc’ing for me… I just tested on a Dummy.

1 Lifesteal - 135 Hits - 11 procs
2 Lifesteal - 123 Hits - 25 procs

I stand corrected...at the start of the xpac it wasn't double proc'n. Thanks for the update folks! :p

Users who are viewing this thread