Best in Slot Player vs. Environment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also on the holy paladin chardev i think

http://www.wowhead.com/item=34360/amulet-of-flowing-life is better for neck

http://www.wowhead.com/item=34380/sunblessed-gauntlets for the gloves to

http://www.wowhead.com/item=34231 for the shield also thanks!
<

Some pretty obvious mistakes that you could have easily avoided tbh,

You put Nethercleft armor (45 stam/15agi) on the Feral dps spec leggings instead of Nethercobra on (50AP/10 crit)?

You put 18 stamina on the chestpiece instead of 10 stats?!

Talents are rather messed up aswell. Could have seen this yourself before posting imo.

Very much appreciated for starting this thread tho
<

Some pretty obvious mistakes that you could have easily avoided tbh,

You put Nethercleft armor (45 stam/15agi) on the Feral dps spec leggings instead of Nethercobra on (50AP/10 crit)?

You put 18 stamina on the chestpiece instead of 10 stats?!

Talents are rather messed up aswell. Could have seen this yourself before posting imo.

Very much appreciated for starting this thread tho
<

I have linked him loads of BiS ones that i made that acutally are fixed but he hasn't updated.

Fix the chardevs, i sent you a bunch. gosh.

Mage one is still VERY wrong, i sent you correct one.

Hunter one: bow is wrong.

feral one has 45 stam on legs.

BiS Mage Helm is the Dark Conjurer's Collar, not the healer variant. Same stats, you just gain 38 crit and lose 38 spirit. Also it allows you to socket the hit gem there and grab the socket bonus (+5 sp). Also enchant the helm.

Feral:

Replace leg enchant w/ PVE dps variant

Hunter:

Are we sure 5 crit rating > 10 AP for shoulders? If not, change to alternate enchant. Also, I think the Quel'thalas bow is BiS due to weapon speed. You can also lose the hit enchant on the gloves, the +20 agi is waaay better and you're already over hit cap by a bit.

DK:

Chopper (Brutal 1h/OH) has the same DPS and weapon damage, the reason its BiS is due to the attack power, Muramasa only has hit + haste. DW usually isnt low in the hit department.

Fix the chardevs, i sent you a bunch. gosh.

Mage one is still VERY wrong, i sent you correct one.

Hunter one: bow is wrong.

feral one has 45 stam on legs.

I have been busy all day, hope you will forgive me for not living on the Twink Info for a day !

Will get them updated by tomorrow.

And Tereca, yes i did use 18 stamina on the tank chest as it's the best stamina wise enchant. Wile about avoiding silly mistakes, i can assure you that after 6 hours you would have perhaps done a few as well !

Wymoro, you might be confusing the 4 piece bonus with the 2 one. As 4 set bonus for Feral is a significant increased damage on some core ability.

DK:

Chopper (Brutal 1h/OH) has the same DPS and weapon damage, the reason its BiS is due to the attack power, Muramasa only has hit + haste. DW usually isnt low in the hit department.
I just said its BiS lol :)

I'm pretty sure http://www.wowhead.com/item=32335 beats out the Stormrage Signet ring, just on pure AP, especially since you don't need the hit.
Yes I had that in there a few times and couldn't decide which I liked more, just went with the Illidan ring.

Edit: They have the same AP I just valued the 2%+ hit more than the .54% crit.
<

Yes I had that in there a few times and couldn't decide which I liked more, just went with the Illidan ring.

Edit: They have the same AP I just valued the 2%+ hit more than the .54% crit.
<

Um, they don't. 36 strength is 72 AP just from str-> ap conversion. Then you've got plate modifier/kings. If you're overcapped on hit, you can't make use of more, so why would you want it? The crit is just icing on the cake, since you get the Agressor's ring for it's huge increase in AP compared to any other ring (besides maybe the Bloodstone Band).

Heck, the trash drop ring is better than Illidan's if you're overcapped on hit.

Um, they don't. 36 strength is 72 AP just from str-> ap conversion. Then you've got plate modifier/kings. If you're overcapped on hit, you can't make use of more, so why would you want it? The crit is just icing on the cake, since you get the Agressor's ring for it's huge increase in AP compared to any other ring (besides maybe the Bloodstone Band).

Heck, the trash drop ring is better than Illidan's if you're overcapped on hit.
Yeah bad math there, I'm using the Bloodstones atm and I was thinking more white swings= more RP but I was tired AF, was up until 6 AM and had 4 hours of sleep when I replied to you
<

Now that I think about it wouldnt the trash drop ring be better due to the haste? I was under the impression haste outweighs crit if I'm wrong please correct me, just trying to get opinions/facts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread