Best in Slot 24/20 Rogue?

All i am trying to say is that you should not have put a link of you're rogue up. All i have to do is look at that hideous rogue and i know you are a special person if u want to be insulting.

hideous rogue? i forgot i asked for your opinion sir.

as this seems to be an ego "attack", i dont see a SF on your 24 rogue. have a nice day :)

that gearset i play with is what i use 80% of the time. imo thats BiS without gnomer rings/bracers.

P.S i use blue trinket cause cba logging other toons to mail it over for the sake of 8resi. its not game changing.

Why the shoulders? Loom Stormshroud seem a lot better, especially @24
Same with chest, or is the crit worth it?

I hope you're not being serious. Why would i want a SF on anything but a 19 rogue. Secondly i don't know why you would be trying to stay alive when all you should be doing is killing efc which usually lasts around 10 seconds.

firstly, my 24 was BiS 19 rogue.

Secondly, if you're dead you cant kill EFC. have you ever played this bracket before? from the looks of things you appear clueless <3

firstly, my 24 was BiS 19 rogue.

Secondly, if you're dead you cant kill EFC. have you ever played this bracket before? from the looks of things you appear clueless <3
Cool story, you had a 19 rogue with one shadowfang. Also unless you are in midfield with efc.. you shouldn't have to worry about surviving due to restealth and more restealths; by then the efc is dead. LoS is very important if u didn't know already. On topic - Being 'BIS' is pretty opinionated as you can see so maybe the op should try out different gear sets and see which one is best in his mind.

slugg, im done explaining to whatever you thinking im doing wrong. couldnt careless, im not loosing sleeping "debating" with a random guy over the internet inbetween bg pops.

good day :)

Not planning on gemming, also any alternative for horde on those gloves.

dude if you are horde, you can gem...I see nothing wrong with horde characters gemming its legit..

alliance scum on the other hand......report any gemmers you see. Then again its always alliance bitching about gems because 99% of them have no idea how to do it resulting in only 3 allies in this bracket having gems to over 50+horde.

dude if you are horde, you can gem...I see nothing wrong with horde characters gemming its legit..

alliance scum on the other hand......report any gemmers you see. Then again its always alliance bitching about gems because 99% of them have no idea how to do it resulting in only 3 allies in this bracket having gems to over 50+horde.

Can you explain the procedure, how to do it, and what I the difference ally v horde?

Users who are viewing this thread