Best in Slot 24/20 Rogue?

if you are playing subtlety and going with nightstalker you should always use dagger in mainhand. remarkably higher ambushes. and for offhand i'd take blackvenom blade for increased agi boost to more main hand dmg and higher poison ticks. i consider my self pretty bis: Yimò @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft

if you are playing subtlety and going with nightstalker you should always use dagger in mainhand. remarkably higher ambushes. and for offhand i'd take blackvenom blade for increased agi boost to more main hand dmg and higher poison ticks. i consider my self pretty bis: Yimò @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft
You must be lost it is not way higher ambushes. If anything its less damage because of the white hit with the ambush. In addition your overall white hits will be awful. It isnt higher posion ticks. Posions are normalized with weapon speed.

curlex i wasnt talking about more frequent poison ticks. i was talking about more dmg per poison tick, since more agi = more ap = higher poison ticks. regardless i find assasination more fun and more sustained than subtlety.

And yes your white hits might hit for more, but with a dagger you hit more frequent, and the dps is slightly better with dagger. you also get more hits in to slow down casting time on your target.

I dont think this bracket knows how to gear... Just copy mine seriously
Please elaborate so other people can learn from the master. People don't want to read that they can't gear, they want to read how. Btw someone asked if you have Agi cuffs + 9 Str as I guess that would be considered BIS for AP

I don't get you guys.
Curly gets on here, posts a good rogue armory, answers specific questions, then gets dog-piled about having a glass cannon set of strength enchanted bracers...
Controversial Statement: BIS isn't real.

I don't get you guys.
Curly gets on here, posts a good rogue armory, answers specific questions, then gets dog-piled about having a glass cannon set of strength enchanted bracers...

Curley linked his rogues armory stating it was 'best in slot', and 1 other person asked if he has +Agi bracers with +9str Enchant, not a tough question, which for some reason he is not replying to. Merely linking an armory and saying 'LOOK AT ME I'M BIS' isn't exactly that helpful. Nobodies getting dog-piled, it's called asking a question.

I don't get you guys.

I asked him if he had another pair because as you said, he was answering questions.

9str isn't bis, why would Curlex have that?

Not necessarily. I think for as long as you have a healer, increasing your burst damage is more important than survival as a rogue, and 9 Sta would only be considered a better choice if you are either: regularly dropping below ~90HP whilst being healed, or you have no healer. In every situation there is a cap on where Stamina becomes a useless stat, and that's why BIS is so hard to define. So in answer to your question, I think Curlex should have Agi + 9 Str; as well as 9 Sta, not instead of.

I have no idea what Bis to most but I know no one cared about Bvb or certain set ups until a certain named rogue. If you like high damage and a lot of Ap. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/alexstrasza/Høneybadger/advanced
Does he have another set of Emissary Cuffs - Item - World of Warcraft with stam?
And what about dual Twisted Sabre - Item - World of Warcraft with Enchant Weapon - Mighty Spirit - Spell - World of Warcraft for out of combat regen??
Otherwise stop posting 'LOOK AT ME I'M BIS' armory links.

Users who are viewing this thread