Best hunt eu budweiser

Its ok though, 1 mage who hasnt played for a whole expansion is tip top A team material, but then ofc mages arn't hard to master are they now.
And who told you that he is our A team mage? You should stop acting like you got a clue about anything since you obviously don't.

And who told you that he is our A team mage? You should stop acting like you got a clue about anything since you obviously don't.

Tbh because you think so highly of yourself and your guild im suprised u havnt stated every1 is A team. You seem to think your some god with TL and your attitude recently rivals that off old Stubs, would actually prefer if you went bk to playing with Phone everywhere, atleast he could control you better. But what can i say, i dont play 19 atm, so your right i don't have a clue.

Tbh because you think so highly of yourself and your guild im suprised u havnt stated every1 is A team. You seem to think your some god with TL and your attitude recently rivals that off old Stubs, would actually prefer if you went bk to playing with Phone everywhere, atleast he could control you better. But what can i say, i dont play 19 atm, so your right i don't have a clue.
Are you now mad because I called you out on your mistakes (again)?

Are you now mad because I called you out on your mistakes (again)?

If you have to resort to calling people mad, because they pick out facts and present them to you, doesnt that kinda make you the mad 1. Or maybe if makes you the childish one because you have nothing better to say than "umadbro". Anyway, Stubs has asked that i stop, so i am gonna respect his request cuz hes actually a decent guy now. cy@ later leqtpie

If you have to resort to calling people mad, because they pick out facts and present them to you, doesnt that kinda make you the mad 1. Or maybe if makes you the childish one because you have nothing better to say than "umadbro". Anyway, Stubs has asked that i stop, so i am gonna respect his request cuz hes actually a decent guy now. cy@ later leqtpie
I call you mad because you quoted one of my posts without actually answering them. Instead you decided to personally attack me which is the exact behavior I expect from a mad person.

I call you mad because you quoted one of my posts without actually answering them. Instead you decided to personally attack me which is the exact behavior I expect from a mad person.

i am not a sane person.

drama, no matter how much you follow me around i won't like you, i told you, i'm homophobic.

i am really sorry i hit the nail on the head and outed you though mate, i know how much you was looking forward to telling your dads

View attachment 176

inb4 you're not homo, ok lets say you're strait and your boyfriend's not, kk?

leave your attempted troll after the beep and i'll read when i get home

beep!

no matter how many lies you tell about me I won't sattle with it.

grammar nazi at saint's lvl = don't point out spelling mistake, have a picture do it for you.

I'm really sorry you're 30 y o and got english as ur 1st language, but can't part he's and his

100% agree. And everyone who isnt in your guild or try to lick some TL ass would agree.

I heard twinx is in his late 30s. drinks red wine and reads the telegraph while play 19s.
View attachment 181

Attachments

• true_story_poster-ra1af92c27e34472196add11f22fbc17c_w2u_400.jpg
    true_story_poster-ra1af92c27e34472196add11f22fbc17c_w2u_400.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 144

Users who are viewing this thread