Best class in 5.2 [ 19 twink wise ]

I play whichever class I enjoy playing. I don't look at patch notes for a FOTM and then play that class like most people do. If I had to guess I'd say druids are still untouchable in terms of overall damage done. However games are not about damage done and in most cases those chart toppers find it difficult to make a play that helps advance his or her team closer to victory.

I play whichever class I enjoy playing. I don't look at patch notes for a FOTM and then play that class like most people do. If I had to guess I'd say druids are still untouchable in terms of overall damage done. However games are not about damage done and in most cases those chart toppers find it difficult to make a play that helps advance his or her team closer to victory.
Will you ever just contribute to a thread without trying to promote yourself?

Mocha, enlighten us about how great twinking in 06 was

m2 m8 u & me are alike

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread