Best 19 1v1

I believe Im 1-0 against das (pretty sure we've only dueled once) and I don't even know against saxx..dueled him so many times on my priest lol.

This coming from Paul, of course.

What's that supposed to mean? lol
<

I respect you opinion, but i have dueled nini alot and i found it harder to beat das than nin's.I know you can't really compare since nini was ele and das was restro but thats just from my experiance.

since when is it skill to throw on ES and never die in a 1v1? only bad shamans who couldent cut it as ele play resto

edit: if your a priest and losing to ele shamans you have biggier problems to work out. no one knows how to eat a shock cept Maelstrom and he is the only priest that is worth mentioning if we talking about 1v1s. even before the nerf to Wind shear if the priest was good a shaman cant win(unless the shamans gets some nice RNG) however, now with a bad priest on the other hand will make shaman vs priest very one sided.

oh and Dasfizzle/cannabis/Niini are only shamans that matter thanks again

Ahh but why say in the previous post if you so do not belive to be the best. Because my understanding is, if a player that plays shamans isn't EXTREMELY good at it, they will lose pretty much all the time to GOOD priests and pallies in duels. I don't know who you been winning against in duels but they are definitely not the best players thats for sure.

Unless, you watch a certain shammy that is kickass in his/her duels witch i belive to be highley unlikey. No, i think that statement was made based on your own personal experiences in duels.

What i am implying is there are very few shammys that can win succesfully in priest/pally duels, from my own experiance only 1 shaman has done that and that is Dasfilla.

Unless you still belive the players you have beaten are good, if so fight me and i will prove you wrong.

So i ask you now, what do you have to say to that?

Okay so as I said in this post

Shaman and Im serious

I am #1 shaman world, unbeatable. Im #1 world 1v1 in all duels and I wreck priest/paladins.

So lets seee, since I never duel teh "best" people you want me to duel you? Would you consider yourself as teh bestest brah?

But sadly I dont think we will ever duel since it looks like your priest is on EU... Unless you are rolling with this http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hakkar/Sacrifice/simple

so wat ive taken from all this shaman discussion is that priest > shaman in 19 1v1

since when is it skill to throw on ES and never die in a 1v1? only bad shamans who couldent cut it as ele play resto

edit: if your a priest and losing to ele shamans you have biggier problems to work out. no one knows how to eat a shock cept Maelstrom and he is the only priest that is worth mentioning if we talking about 1v1s. even before the nerf to Wind shear if the priest was good a shaman cant win(unless the shamans gets some nice RNG) however, now with a bad priest on the other hand will make shaman vs priest very one sided.

oh and Dasfizzle/cannabis/Niini are only shamans that matter thanks again

I can't be bothered explaining to you on why your post is so wrong.

there's the other name I was looking for. cannabise is better than those two as well

cannabis is lost

I beat you 3 times, but he isn't easy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread