Best 19 1v1

Overall, the spot belongs to Disc Priests. They have high-ranged damage supported with dots, hots, bubbles, heals, fears, and an additional 170 health, making them the bane of most other classes. Though with my departure, Idiote and Kancer will outperform the Priests. However, that's on the player, not the class.

edit- Shamans? o_O

u could just eat the shear tho, its a 1 sec lockout

and i was worgen with 15 nat res to cape anyway so ginger had got nothin on me

Disc Priest is the best class/spec at 19 for 1v1s. Oasis was and still would be the hardest player to beat in 1v1s if he still played.

Disc Priest is the best class/spec at 19 for 1v1s. Maelstwom was and still would be the most dominate player in 1v1s if he still played.

thats cause no one 1v1's.

Ive beaten most of the better players 1v1 at some time or another. am i gewd

fixed for you

Thank you oh gracious tink I've probably beaten. It is cause no one 1v1's anymore..He's a good priest but Im not really sure why everyone rides his nuts so much. He does nothing special from what I've seen time and time again over the years.. but aside from that on my priest I've beaten countless number of great twinks 1v1. I don't see what the big deal is? Is it cause he makes movies?..which are also just average if I had to be very honest..but maybe its cause theres nothing you can really do to shine on a 19 priest? Pretty sure its cause he makes movies though.

Users who are viewing this thread