Bendandcough's Gear Scaling Guide / Index

lf stats on monkey belt and cloak and scouting tunic of agi, thanks in advance
edit: i'll trade you stats on serpent's shoulders: 8 agi, 5 stam, 87 armor
foreman's gloves are 7 7 70
crit, haste, expertise, and dodge seem to scale normally. hit and armor are interesting
out of bg vs in bg
haste: 3.03, 2.6
hit: 10.83, 17.47
crit: 23.04, 22.84
exp: 3.71/2.71, 5.87/4.87 (human w/ foremans + mace)
physical % reduction: 25.29, 27.74 (711 armor vs 806)
dodge: 40.93, 39.83

on wicked vs mcgowans:
wicked ambush: 465.01-582.4
mcgowans ambush: 371.2-494.01
wicked hemo: 58.4-109.2
mcgowans hemo: 61.7-114.67
i'd like (all) numbers on ds, aoe and dh

Last edited:
I hate farming... need to farm feet of lynx, RoP, Foreman Gloves this just for hunter.

Thorbia Gauntlets vs Skeletal gauntlets = 2stamina and some armor or 1strength?

I already have it on my protpala but i think its not worth farming it.

Then if we only need 4% hit now i hope it stays, atleast till end of 5.3 like hit bug did.
Like that i dont have to choose btw rings and boots. :)

One thing i really want to know is if loomed swords still BiS for Subrogues or are wicked daggers BiS now?
or even doomspike, dunno.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is looking good, Bend! Mind if I link to this in my guide once your lists are complete?
not at all . feel free. :p

why some gear scales 5ilvls and others only 4?

I dont understand blizzard logic.

And looks like armor of the fang is now BiS max agility. [MENTION=8019]Aradiel[/MENTION]
What are the stats in chausses of westfall?

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE

Going to mexico for week if anyone wants to take over the guide for a lil while . after that i can start back up .

I was gonna PM you. I will be willing to make another thread with this linked and finish this off for you :) I would adjust the title to bend and lils scaling index of course or lil bend or w/e lol rly doesn't matter but I will use your format and yours already down and try to finish it off. I am a neat freak though so I will probably make it colorful hehe. I think that would be easier since you are already 1/2 or 1/3 of the way done and I can finish it in 1/2 days instead of PMing you like 3 pages of info. Lmk if you'd like me to finish this with a new thread or if you'd like me to PM you all the info and you update next week

I was gonna PM you. I will be willing to make another thread with this linked and finish this off for you :) I would adjust the title to bend and lils scaling index of course or lil bend or w/e lol rly doesn't matter but I will use your format and yours already down and try to finish it off. I am a neat freak though so I will probably make it colorful hehe. I think that would be easier since you are already 1/2 or 1/3 of the way done and I can finish it in 1/2 days instead of PMing you like 3 pages of info. Lmk if you'd like me to finish this with a new thread or if you'd like me to PM you all the info and you update next week

yes, please do it!

f stats on monkey belt and cloak and scouting tunic of agi, thanks in advance
edit: i'll trade you stats on serpent's shoulders: 8 agi, 5 stam, 87 armor
foreman's gloves are 7 7 70
crit, haste, expertise, and dodge seem to scale normally. hit and armor are interesting
out of bg vs in bg
haste: 3.03, 2.6
hit: 10.83, 17.47
crit: 23.04, 22.84
exp: 3.71/2.71, 5.87/4.87 (human w/ foremans + mace)
physical % reduction: 25.29, 27.74 (711 armor vs 806)
dodge: 40.93, 39.83

on wicked vs mcgowans:
wicked ambush: 465.01-582.4
mcgowans ambush: 371.2-494.01
wicked hemo: 58.4-109.2
mcgowans hemo: 61.7-114.67
i'd like (all) numbers on ds, aoe and dh
bump
ds is 5 agi, 5 stam, same low and top end as wicked, right?
still lf monkey belt and cloak, agi scouting tunic, ds, aoe, and dh

About scaling, check item levels. This is probably the most logical reason some scale more than others.

No logic on why satchel cloaks aren't scaling.

If u want to start a new one and make it all pretty thats perfectly fine by me :p maybe the mods [MENTION=10336]Yde[/MENTION] could make it so you could edit the posts ive made in this thread ?

If u want to start a new one and make it all pretty thats perfectly fine by me :p maybe the mods [MENTION=10336]Yde[/MENTION] could make it so you could edit the posts ive made in this thread ?

dont think thats possible.
@lilhunter
just quote his entire first posts and put it in new thread and then [MENTION=10336]Yde[/MENTION] locks this one.

Can't make it so that Lil can edit Bend's posts, but I could edit. :) So if Lil wants to add something just mention me and I can edit it into the OP until Bend is back, if that's what you want to do. :)

Also have a great stay in Mexico! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread