Bendandcough's Gear Scaling Guide / Index

spell power goggs get 20 int.
Jutebraids have 10 stam 7 int
Inferno robe have 18 int
Seal of sylvanas has 9 stam 3 str

some of the more unusual items.

Azure Scale Vest is 6 agil/6 stam/6 crit.

spell power goggs get 20 int.
Jutebraids have 10 stam 7 int
Inferno robe have 18 int
Seal of sylvanas has 9 stam 3 str

some of the more unusual items.

Just to add a couple more slightly less than f2p pieces,
Fletcher's Gloves: -5 stam/17 ranged crit (lol)
Spidersilk Boots: 10 stam/8 int
Parachute Cloak: 10 agil
Cloaked Shoulderpads of AP: 24 AP (up from 20) - probably means agil ones are +12, haven't gotten a pair of those to pop yet.
I'll check Toughened Leather Armor later.

What about RoP?

Last edited by a moderator:
Azure Scale Vest is 6 agil/6 stam/6 crit.

Just to add a couple more slightly less than f2p pieces,
Fletcher's Gloves: -5 stam/17 ranged crit (lol)
Spidersilk Boots: 10 stam/8 int
Parachute Cloak: 10 agil
Cloaked Shoulderpads of AP: 24 AP (up from 20) - probably means agil ones are +12, haven't gotten a pair of those to pop yet.
I'll check Toughened Leather Armor later.

What about RoP?

its 7 agi 3 hit

For my RetPala... inside bg.

Savage Trodders (7strength+7stamina+130armor) and Bravo Company Signet (4strength+4stamina+4hit)
Or
Gorewalker Treads(4strength+6stamina+4hit+117armor) and Band of the Skull Crusher(9strength)

???

Last edited by a moderator:
For my RetPala...

Savage Trodders (7strength+7stamina+130armor) and Bravo Company Signet (4strength+4stamina+4hit)
Or
Gorewalker Treads(4strength+6stamina+4hit+??armor) and Band of the Skull Crusher(9strength)

???

11 str 11 stam 4 hit
13 str 6 stam and 4 hit
want damage and or hp?

11 str 11 stam 4 hit
13 str 6 stam and 4 hit
want damage and or hp?

Strength, i choosed that one in bg.

Ret pala only needs 6% hit for HoJ?

Foremans Leggings(7stre+7sta+160armor) or Thaelrids Greaves(12sta+8int+8crit+204armor)?

i already have an opnion, now im open minded to other ppl opnions. so everyone post what u think.

Strength, i choosed that one in bg.

Ret pala only needs 6% hit for HoJ?

Foremans Leggings(7stre+7sta+160armor) or Thaelrids Greaves(12sta+8int+8crit+204armor)?

i already have an opnion, now im open minded to other ppl opnions. so everyone post what u think.

Gorewalker's and Skullcrusher for their respective slots.
Stoneguard Graves be used if you want Crit while retaining some strength benefit of it. Thaelrid's if you want fat crit. You can't use CS and TV very often so you want them to Crit when they land.
Dual AGM's should make you as a Human bulky enough.

lel giving cripz advice.

Most BGs I have entered I had 4% hit with 0 hit rating. So you only need 4 hit to reach spell cap. That means both eyepatch and hero boots give you hit cap. For some reason, some BGs did not give me the 4% hit, but those were the exception rather than the rule.

I noticed that too, but it usually went away when I relogged to disable addons or died. I think you're safe to use less hit, but most others would probably be better off with 6% :p.

foreman's gloves are 7/7, didn't look at armor
thorb now has more str than algae AND skeletal, right? and since lynx have more agi than prisoners, looks like bis will take even more farming

Users who are viewing this thread