Beautifully Summarized Explanation of Poor Quality

I think 3 posts per day for years shows rather more dedication. You must agree that a large segment of this forum finds you intolerable, regardless of whether you think it's warranted or not. You are constantly talking down to people, calling them infants and questioning their intelligence. Honestly, the passive aggression and haughtiness is what I imagine is so irksome to most as it smacks of cowardice. You are just not capable of having a conversational/discussion in a collegial way.

As you see my friend, how many times in this thread alone has someone doled out a direct insult? Once, twice, thrice? Nay, even more. Yet, those direct insults have not come from me. And those worse offenders are not admonished in the least by the populace at large. Hitherto lies the problem. This should be recognized and rectified.
For, I have never called someone an 'infant'. Nor, have I 'questioned their intelligence', unless that person attacked mine. And even then it was not done insultingly as many of the more colorful members here often like to do.

Soon, my motives will come clear to all. Not just the chosen few.

/cheers

As you see my friend, how many times in this thread alone has someone doled out a direct insult? Once, twice, thrice? Nay, even more. Yet, those direct insults have not come from me. And those worse offenders are not admonished in the least by the populace at large. Hitherto lies the problem. This should be recognized and rectified.
For, I have never called someone an 'infant'. Nor, have I 'questioned their intelligence', unless that person attacked mine. And even then it was not done insultingly as many of the more colorful members here often like to do.

/cheers
There's an uneven response because people despise you. You cast yourself as blameless, nobly braving a world filled with slanderers, meanness and ignorant children. That my friend is self serving, narcissistic fantasy. The world is the problem, people are out to get me, etc.

Those that oppose the tone and content of your posts can be dismissed as ignorant. All criticism that follows is conveniently illegitimate as a result. How does one question someone's intelligence without insult exactly? Killing them softly.

/cheers

Having pages and pages of back and forth with you, I have come to the conclusion, you don't put zero effort in understanding other's thought processes. You have your set view and opinion and you just keep responding with the gibberish. Your arguments and rebuttals do not make sense. When someone responds with a good point, you either ignore it completely and respond by just restating your entitled opinion.

You mentioned you had patients/clients in a hospital? That is extremely frightening to me.

I really hope this forum is just somewhere you post for lulz while inebriated. It would make so much more sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
wmdkdTi.png

Yay!

I think 3 posts per day for years shows rather more dedication. You must agree that a large segment of this forum finds you intolerable, regardless of whether you think it's warranted or not. You are constantly talking down to people, calling them infants and questioning their intelligence. Honestly, the passive aggression and haughtiness is what I imagine is so irksome to most as it smacks of cowardice. You are just not capable of having a conversational/discussion in a collegial way.

"You have clicked this button too many times today"
Consider this a like ^^

Wtb higher like quotas

Users who are viewing this thread