Beautifully Summarized Explanation of Poor Quality

the crank: all of the retardx 19s and 29s rerolled toons
the crank: and brought the same HURRR DURRR I PAY MUNEE SO I DO WHJATEVAR I WANT IN PUBZ LAWL KEK LAWL shit
the crank: so any attempt to get good games and balance the bracket is met with massive amounts of crying
the crank: U CANT BAN ___________ I DONT CARE IF ITS OP I PAY FOR MY SUB AND THAT ENTITLES ME TO ONE SHOT PEOPLE ON MY 3K HP FERAL
the crank: YOU FUCKING NAZIS
the crank: I CAN TERRAIN EXPLOIT AND DO JUMPS ALL I WANT ALL DAY AND RUIN PUGS AND FUCK YOU FOR TELLING ME OTHERWISE
the crank: it just gets kind of old
the crank: and the effort just to get a good game once in a while doesnt seem worth it
the crank: TL;DR the game is bad and the people are worse

Unfortunately this is really well put

: \

I CAN TERRAIN EXPLOIT AND DO JUMPS ALL I WANT ALL DAY AND RUIN PUGS AND FUCK YOU FOR TELLING ME OTHERWISE this is me

This thread is a waste. NIce job digging up old shit. We made it what, 4 days without someone crying?

I like getting games on toons I haven't played in bg's in years. anything constructive to say about gameplay last night?
ill start.

I noticed the team whos FC moved with the group instead of out running their team won the CTF games.
good cc on heals, but could have used a peel or 2 when getting focused.
locks who don't fear. mages who don't sheep. meh.

Yeah, attack his grammar and spelling! That'll show him the flaws in his argument WAY better than pointing them out!

OR, better yet, ignore him and skip over his posts like most of the sane people in the community do, since he's just really full of it.

Though really, Ally, even if you are middle/retirement aged, it doesn't actually mean you're wise/have wisdom to impart. Do us all a favor and keep your thoughts to twitter.

If you want to cry, I suggest you go suckle on your mommy's teet.
god bless

pretty sure there would be nothing but powdered milk in the breasts of some of the ol guys mothers all pushing 85 that play this bracket though

edit: just add water and stir

Last edited by a moderator:
Grown man can't even spell 'teat', tries to talk down to everyone. Suck it up and go take some night courses in English, so you don't look like such a buffoon. Literally every one of your posts is dripping with condescension, yet looks as if it were written by a 10-year old.

Maybe a little less drinking (/cheers) and a little more brain work.

/read

Apparently mommy didn't teach you interwebz proper etiquette.
You are not as smart as you think you are big boy. Enhance that IQ some.
Urban Dictionary: teet

Shall I give you some lessons on the meaning of "/cheers" as well?
/cheers

I like getting games on toons I haven't played in bg's in years. anything constructive to say about gameplay last night?
ill start.

I noticed the team whos FC moved with the group instead of out running their team won the CTF games.

Those locks and mages are busy trying to top the charts. If people paid less attention to the damn charts we would have better games.
Much of the time our DPS has tunnel vision and could care less about protecting heals/FCs. Their goal is "me, me, ME, ME!! I am sure you all have witnessed it in BG chat. They are quiet when things are going their way. But erupt when the tide turns against them.

Every once in while you will get a good Mage that will poly like crazy. But a DPS will DoT everything up and just break those polys.

/cheers

ill start.

but if I sheep then I can't go pew pew pyro.......... :(........ (I'm a terrible mage and i'm sorry )

probably will be playing ele shaman from Saturday on though so you wont have to worry about me sucking on mage. too much more.

Much to purge and shear
A large load shall be lifted
Shaman help wanted

/cheers

Play what you want to have fun...

Im still new to the bracket so take what i say however you want . I been queing saturday nights and just yesterday the wenesday night ssm and tp . I joined into the 39 TS and while i didnt speak up much yet mostly just listening to get a feel for the community i dont see why everyone feels the need to complain. in every aspect of playing i had fun and being on the Ts help me learn what im supposed to do in game(map awareness and how people call out targets) . With that said yes occasionally you are gunna get a few dicks who wanna ruin shit for other (ex: the lvl 30 thug boot wearing rogue) but overall i had fun playing games with a community i didnt know existed a few weeks back and the more attention we draw to the few who wanna just fuck around the more they will do it cause there are getting the rise out of us that they are trying to get . yea some are gunna que under geared or make jumps that the community deems not allowed that gunna happen. We should stay focused on the good parts and good people that wanna improve this bracket. yes occasionally we will have to deal with those that just dont wanna follow what the community deems allowable and we should just shun them . if they are queing up to ruin experience we as a community should switch to wargames when they try to do there trolls that what the team speak is there for to bring this community together and push out those that dont wanna follow so if we see said troll doing his fucker we use the ts to switch to wargames forceing those trolls to not have games they can que into cause yelling at them in game and on the fourms is just giving them what they want . Yes im new to the community im not a known name or even the best player but instead of focusing on the bad lets look to the good things and keep improving the bracket .
( im terrible at writing my a.d.d thoughts to words and i know my gammar sucks oh well i dont have to be book smart to paint cars lol)

Much to purge and shear
A large load shall be lifted
Shaman help wanted

/cheers

Play what you want to have fun...

opinion on best glyph for a ele shaman focusing on utility and key burst opportunities ?

I'll probably sit back next to the healers and ts mele of into roots defensivly shear, purge, heal a little , lava burst some, ground some other spells, chain lightning a little to get some charges.

My options are;

-10 sec cd on TS (45 sec normal)

-3 sec cd on grounding totem (25 sec normal)

+20 sec cd on grounding totem + reflect spell

-2 sec frost shock cd ( 6 sec normal )

ghost wolf improved

+10% fire frost and nature damage reduc from healing stream

2 spell purge with 6 sec cd

+ 1 sec lockout + 3 sec cd shear

45 yard shock range

2 extra targets on chain lightning (more charges)

minor glyphs

wolf form when dead for quicker spirit res .

dummy totems

shaman has to have the most choices for a glyph that are all viable -.-

Users who are viewing this thread