Beautifully Summarized Explanation of Poor Quality

N[MENTION=6328]Snowjobs[/MENTION]
For my resto shaman I use ghost wolf and totemic encirclement. Although, most people at this level won't even bother attacking totems.
Tough to say about elemental. Shaman should be swapping in and out of GW every time you move. That is what makes GW glyph so important.
The only time the CL glyph will come into play is at the very beginning of a game. Rest of the time it will probably be wasted.
Keep in mind you should always have flame shock on your target. It gives an extra 50% damage to Lava Burst. You might want to run with a flame shock glyph. And run a healing/damage meter. Check the metrics on it and see how much that glyph healed you for compared to the damage that your flame shock did. If it did not heal you for anywhere near the 45% it is supposed to(minus the pvp rebuffs) then it may not be worth it for your playstyle. It may take more than one or two games of trials before you can conclude this though.
That is what sucks about only having 2 game nights a week. We really don't have time to try new things out. And that is where the "fun" factor of the game really is.
Good luck!

/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
milfs are a completely different story

0pe5pnw.png

Those locks and mages are busy trying to top the charts. If people paid less attention to the damn charts we would have better games.
Much of the time our DPS has tunnel vision and could care less about protecting heals/FCs. Their goal is "me, me, ME, ME!! I am sure you all have witnessed it in BG chat. They are quiet when things are going their way. But erupt when the tide turns against them.

Every once in while you will get a good Mage that will poly like crazy. But a DPS will DoT everything up and just break those polys.

/cheers

From reading your summary, it would appear that you have not been getting into [US] 39s games. The magi and locks that I encountered last night, for instance, performed much better than your text would suggest.

From reading your summary, it would appear that you have not been getting into [US] 39s games. The magi and locks that I encountered last night, for instance, performed much better than your text would suggest.

Correct, last night I did not. For I do not devote my life to WoW as many do here.
I did not state ALL do. Thus the reason for my last paragraph. Or did you not read my post thoroughly?

/cheers

Correct, last night I did not. For I do not devote my life to WoW as many do here.
I did not state ALL do. Thus the reason for my last paragraph. Or did you not read my post thoroughly?

/cheers

idk man, you do average 3 posts per day over many days (to the effect of 3762 total posts) on a forum where everyone seemingly hates you.

can i block people on TI so their posts dont show up at all? is that a feature?

i mean some people r just stupid af and thats fine and all

but some of these people legit just go on tangents that fly so fucking far off the handle bars it would take 14 years to understand how the subject changed from originally to what they are writing dissertations about now

hoLy sHiT

????

idk man, you do average 3 posts per day over many days (to the effect of 3762 total posts) on a forum where everyone seemingly hates you.

Yes, 3 posts per day. Similar to yours. Yet, I have never personally attacked someone, or even cussed, whilst all the while I get attacked at all angles, even death threats. And I am the one who is hated?
I challenge anyone on this forum to find a thread where I have personally called them out by name and attacked them verbally.

/cheers

Yes, 3 posts per day. Similar to yours. Yet, I have never personally attacked someone, or even cussed, whilst all the while I get attacked at all angles, even death threats. And I am the one who is hated?
I challenge anyone on this forum to find a thread where I have personally called them out by name and attacked them verbally.

/cheers

Do inferred insults / general condescension towards the entire playerbase count?

can i block people on TI so their posts dont show up at all? is that a feature?

i mean some people r just stupid af and thats fine and all

but some of these people legit just go on tangents that fly so fucking far off the handle bars it would take 14 years to understand how the subject changed from originally to what they are writing dissertations about now

hoLy sHiT

????

This thread is a pretty simple one.
The OP QQed about games. A couple people agreed. About four made fun of him. This where I came in and eloquently made fun of someone, not him mind you, crying to their mother. And wanting comfort from her. As this was not directed toward anyone at all. In fact, I don't even think I quoted him.
Some people that do not like me reported it and thus it got deleted but the others did not.
And then people tore into me because they thought I misspelled a word. Personally attacking me while doing so.
I proved to them twice that that particular word is in the urban dictionary spelt this way. Of which many people on this site use this type of vernacular.
In the mean time, Snowjobs asked me a question regarding shaman glyphs due to my experience with them. I answered him.
As you can plainly see, it really is not that difficult...
If you read the entire three pages and not skip to the last page. Bottom line, this was just a QQ thread. Had it been important, like the TC rules, I would have had no input.
But since it was a 'useless thread', as someone else put it on page one, I thought I would embellish it more more 'useless' input.
Who knew the report posse would come a huntin'...

Do inferred insults / general condescension towards the entire playerbase count?

That is where your perception comes into play. What you think of yourself. How you read what I write. And how I write.
I write very specifically sometimes and very vaguely in others. For distinctly different reasons. It is not my fault that the larger populace of the site can't see the difference. A few on the site have figured it out. For they have PMed me. And I applaud them.

/cheers

/cheers

a personal attack can also be in the form of claiming to know the motivations / reasons as to why a person did X or Y.. Especially when, like you, its always a negative / childish reason, and whats worse is your extraordinary skill to completely disregard any and all logic assessments / arguments unless they are in accordance with your perceived "reality"
I'd really be interested to hear how your convo's with ur psychiatrist goes tho.. (see personal attack dont have to be in a direct form)

TL DR :
Yet, I have never personally attacked someone

You do it constantly

a personal attack can also be in the form of claiming to know the motivations / reasons as to why a person did X or Y.. Especially when, like you, its always a negative / childish reason, and whats worse is your extraordinary skill to completely disregard any and all logic assessments / arguments unless they are in accordance with your perceived "reality"
I'd really be interested to hear how your convo's with ur psychiatrist goes tho.. (see personal attack dont have to be in a direct form)

TL DR :

You do it constantly

Still waiting on those examples...
All the while I take another hit from someone.

/cheers

I think 3 posts per day for years shows rather more dedication. You must agree that a large segment of this forum finds you intolerable, regardless of whether you think it's warranted or not. You are constantly talking down to people, calling them infants and questioning their intelligence. Honestly, the passive aggression and haughtiness is what I imagine is so irksome to most as it smacks of cowardice. You are just not capable of having a conversational/discussion in a collegial way.

Users who are viewing this thread