BCEPQue 3.0 Twink Rating Addon (Release)

We have open a new site , which can players add their char from Realm which have ' between. Here is the Link Realm ' Character Add

NEW Feature @BCEP , watch the BCEP Achievements of other Players by clicking the charname on the ladder. The rating av's and profile title av's (they would appear next to your name at your character page [You would be able to choose the title for this character] ) are in the 2.Twink Season available. Now you are able to gain Feats of Strength and General avs.

this addon is getting better and better and better. i just wanted to take my time and say thanks alot for this. the time and effort put into this should award y'all something rly. but ow well. keep it up. bracket is getting more and more alive, dunno if this addon is the reason.. prob not. but nonetheless thanks \o/

this addon is getting better and better and better. i just wanted to take my time and say thanks alot for this. the time and effort put into this should award y'all something rly. but ow well. keep it up. bracket is getting more and more alive, dunno if this addon is the reason.. prob not. but nonetheless thanks \o/

Hehe thank you very much. I hope that the activity will grow more up in the next season with the MMR System than now . And thank you Sizzy and all other ppl for participation from the beginning :)

i would like to point out a spelling mistake under achivements on Bcep.

under player vs player.
the gladiator title says "earn the duelist title"

thank you again Sissylizzy :D

Users who are viewing this thread