BCEPQue 3.0 Twink Rating Addon (Release)

This could be a very interesting and fun Rating System. I just have some additions concerning the lvl 20 -29s bracket. I understand ist probably very hard to implement such things but i have some ideas for it:

1. When you q as Lvl 20 (F2P) you can only gain Rating when you q with a lvl 20 aswell.
- This would prevent the cases where a lvl 20 qs with a 29, just to boost his Rating.

2. In a second step, it would be really really cool, if you only gain / lose Rating while Playing vs a Team of your lvl.
- With that 29s will only get Rating when Qing vs other "Real" 29 Teams, and same with lvl 20s. I think that
would make it quite Balanced and also very fun.

3. I also thought about, making maybe a F2P Ladder section, since in the 20 Ladder how it is now, you could also make a P2P 20 with all the enchants etc. and q Double P2P 20s - vs F2Ps.

Maybe these are some ideas you could have a look at in the future!

Thanks for all the effort you put into this, its amazing!

Have a great day

Greetings Mol

Last edited by a moderator:
This could be a very interesting and fun Rating System. I just have some additions concerning the lvl 20 -29s bracket. I understand ist probably very hard to implement such things but i have some ideas for it:

1. When you q as Lvl 20 (F2P) you can only gain Rating when you q with a lvl 20 aswell.
- This would prevent the cases where a lvl 20 qs with a 29, just to boost his Rating.

2. In a second step, it would be really really cool, if you only gain / lose Rating while Playing vs a Team of your lvl.
- With that 29s will only get Rating when Qing vs other "Real" 29 Teams, and same with lvl 20s. I think that
would make it quite Balanced and also very fun.

3. I also thought about, making maybe a F2P Ladder section, since in the 20 Ladder how it is now, you could also make a P2P 20 with all the enchants etc. and q Double P2P 20s - vs F2Ps.
ü
Maybe these are some ideas you could have a look at in the future!

Thanks for all the effort you put into this, its amazing!

Have a great day

Greetings Mol

Thank you for your feedback :) I have Said to the community that we will work for a System for the next XP-Level Saison. This system would be work so:
1.20 Player / 2. 29 Player versus 1.29 Player/ 2. 20 Player = RATED
2x 20 Player versus 2x 29 Player = NOT RATED(20 havent to get lose But 100% win / 29 get win But wont get 100% win)
1.20 Player / 2. 29 Player versus 2x 20 = RATED (But not 100% win)

@US Chars
Your characters are updated

Hey, When i went to type in my ID number and it banned me for some reason? can you please help! Wana be sitting r3 :D

Prox is my druid

Also when i go enter my preists name it says its registered already?

Hey, When i went to type in my ID number and it banned me for some reason? can you please help! Wana be sitting r3 :D

Prox is my druid

Also when i go enter my preists name it says its registered already?

Login to your Account for writeing in the Ticket Part about your problem , write to me if youre here

We've discovered a rather problematic bug in the add-on that allows for unintentionally high rating gains after lengthy winning streaks. We're considering the possibilities, but keep in mind that a full ladder reset may be necessary. Hopefully more to share soon.

I have some good news and some bad news for our F2P Twinkis.
We have only 3 hours per day time and when we asked for help (20/29) we have got only one supporter who tested for this bracket (20) , the fair P2P/f2p system . This One guy havent always time to test and so we had days where we only waiting and getting "doesnt work" and until WE change this and make this hours are gone. And so WE thought WE couldnt let other brackets waiting during the 20/29 dont want to help out in The beta . So we have published now 3.1 and its for everyone available to download . NOTICE:That You need 3.1 because of SN-ID change.
Here are the changes from our developers: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f28...ng-addon-release-64195/index5.html#post868619
[*] Help functions (NEW)

[*] RBG (But not available)

[*] Interface design (NEW)

[*] Welcome text in the chat (NEW)

We'll work for the f2p / P2P System But not at this update.
Thanks to Molfolol for supporting and streaming the 3.1 F2p/P2P Beta and for The nice F2P games :)!

When I 'Leave Queue' it counts as a loss, is this a bug or intended? Do I have to turn off Rated Mode everytime I leave a queue?

When I 'Leave Queue' it counts as a loss, is this a bug or intended? Do I have to turn off Rated Mode everytime I leave a queue?

It's intended. It prevents people from dodging tough matches by tracking their opponents with BTag etc. We can't differentiate between queue popped or not, so if you want to leave before queue pops, you have to turn off rated mode first.

Hey guys ,
I hope you havent something to report:). But it would be cool to tell us your imagination for the next version and for more fun with the addon.

Hello guys,
at first we want to say to all thanks for trying and shareing "BCEPQue". We have got many good feedbacks and some critique.
So we want to treat these problems of many players. We have given all brackets rating. We have given a ladder to update the chars every day whenever you want. But what we have not yet completed is, to distribute the rating depending on thickness of the opponent. And that is our big point and the biggest destination to realize.

This point should be realized in BCEPQue 4.0.
View attachment 5221
BCEPQue 4.0 will comeout next month, the day is for the moment secret.
Here are our notes:
*BCEPQue Interface (UPDATE)
View attachment 5222
-We have changed the whole interface design.
*BCEPQue Ratingsystem (]UPDATE)
-Our ratingssystem will get a big change , you will earn now rating depending on thickness of the opponent.
*BCEPQue Scoreboard (NEW)
View attachment 5223
-After even rated arenamatch have to appear the scoreboard where you can see the rating change of your char and the mmr change of your mate and the opponents.
*2.XP-Saison (NEW)
-The 1.XP-Saison Level Stop saison was great with some players! With the change of the ratingsystem , we have to starting the new XP-Level Stop Saison.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*BCEPQue Ratingsystem (What you should now!)
With BCEPQue 4.0 is the whole competition dependent on BCEP Ladder. Every week you have to update your character on BCEP else you wont be listed with your rating next week. You have to download every week or every 2 weeks a file which you append to your BCEPQue Addon folder. In this file are all players from the ladder they have updated and if you get someone of these players from the file you would get the right rating. But if you get someone in arena , who isnt registered at BCEP or doesnt use BCEPQue , he's mmr would be 1500 and he will be saved for your whole account his mmr. In the next matches versus this char you will get diffrent rating.
If you're at 2,2k rating and you get at 5 times the same "noob" team , their mmr would be under 1,5 and you will gain only 1-3 rating or nothing. But if they win many games versus you , their mmr will grow and you would get better rating but you could lose big mmr after loses versus them (1,5 vs >2,1k). And thats the same with the BCEPQue file registered people.

If you have a question or something to say , just write to this thread :)!

Your BCEP Team

Attachments

• bce4logo.jpg
    bce4logo.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 102
  • bce4first.jpg
    bce4first.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 106
  • bce4.jpg
    bce4.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 221
Do we have someone who like to play in team like in BC ? Because we are planing a new feature at BCEP. You would have to play in The future in teams or solo (like now). The ladder would be splited in Team Ladder and Solo Ladder.

We have find out a problem with adding of chars at the Addchar site. We have fixed this problem now!

Its not letting me register a character to Kel'Thuzad

Thats right , we have fixed all realms , but realms with " ' " doesnt work atm but we work on this and we will tell you instant if we have fixed this problem

Users who are viewing this thread