Basically God - Ask me anything

If you ever want to come out to an event, burn one or get a beer just hmu,
bro we havent gotten around to smoke that weed yet together like we talked about

Remember that 24 premade we had. Sua Sponte vs Bleeding Hollow 19s?!

Wish you guys were in our vent, was so freaking funny, that game was fun too...

No way you forgot that shiza, haha!

Do you actually make any money, because for some reason you play on your kitchen bench.
That was a staged shot, not at my place.

Also As I mentioned in response to another question, my position at NRG is temporary until they allocate budget for me, which I've been told is only a matter of time, they compensate my expenses for the work i do atm, once im contracted I'll leave my part time and likely get a studio in the city or move into the gaming house, honestly that's just speculation in terms of the gaming house and I would prefer my own place, but it would cut costs in theory.
[doublepost=1525200682,1525200481][/doublepost]
What is your opinion on Deathsstone as a player
I played when dstone was In his prime, he was a god. The top rogues back in early bc were hiredhit, deathstone, blackout, vaj, pwntage, and mythos.
[doublepost=1525200805][/doublepost]
Remember that 29 premade we had. Sua Sponte vs Bleeding Hollow 19s?!

Wish you guys were in our vent, was so freaking funny, that game was fun too...

No way you forgot that shiza, haha!
Honestly I have no idea what you're talking about but I wish I did
[doublepost=1525200879][/doublepost]
@Revoman the elder twinks shall go get hammered.

Haha I'm seriously down for that! kinda wanted to burn one with tha @NRG Conq as well

Let's make it happen!

you take this ama very seriously, so

why wud u put 2 players names before mine in the best of tbc list? like srsli
I repent for my sins.
[doublepost=1525220667,1525220551][/doublepost]
How are you supporting yourself while NRG dangles their carrot?
Well I have a pretty strong handyman skill set from previous work so that has helped, also picking up occasional shifts for different things around the city, luckily rent Is only $750 a month which Is cheap for D.C.

Also I don't mind working for NRG for free temporarily, most people who have gotten into the eSports industry without college experience and even those with put in significant volunteer time, it's a consistent theme for those looking to get in. Part of me is happy to just build my resume further.

ok so. Basicly god,

Do you think there will be another game like WoW in the future that will be just as or Even more mind blowing when first released?
If yes then
when do you expect a game like this to be released?
And also what kind of game do you think this would be?

ps: whats the meaning of life and all things?

Thx

ok so. Basicly god,

Do you think there will be another game like WoW in the future that will be just as or Even more mind blowing when first released?
If yes then
when do you expect a game like this to be released?
And also what kind of game do you think this would be?

ps: whats the meaning of life and all things?

Thx
Yes I think there will be games like that again but not for a while, I feel that mmorpg's have to a relevant extent achieved all they could with current technology, this is only because of the sheer scope of what WoW achieved, they basically killed the genre.

I don't think we will get to see something as great until we have more advancements in tools like virtual / augmented reality and artificial intelligence, full immersion is the future of video games and likely not as far off as many think. I believe the first one that can have a relatively similisr impact will be an mmorpg's, however the first game to achieve any sort of fluidly moving full immersion game, and bring it to house holds around the world, this will be more historical, and not necessarily an mmorpg

One of the conclusions I came to when I was younger and reading a lot of existential philosophy was that life in this universe is indeed meaningless, it's likely there is no grand design, no higher reason for existence. However where I differ from some other existentialists is I believe the meaning of life and the meaning of existence as not synonymous. So while existence may be meaningless, our lives on this Earth can have as much meaning and purpose as we create / ascribe to it.

There is also a chance this is all a simulation of some super advanced species also trying to answer the question of the meaning of existence, but meh that honestly sounds like overkill, like you could probably just math your way to it at that point.
[doublepost=1525270438,1525267928][/doublepost]
Would you say we've moved on from being two people who literally wanted to kill each other, to now having more of a frenemy thing going on?
Looking back on this I want to be more serious, I never actually wanted to cause you any harm, I was a huge dick for sure and we rubbed each other the wrong way but yeah, I think your a good guy and pretty funny and smart, I think it's easier for me especially to have this perspective now that I don't own the site.

Are you a true DeliveryBoy?

Yes I think there will be games like that again but not for a while, I feel that mmorpg's have to a relevant extent achieved all they could with current technology, this is only because of the sheer scope of what WoW achieved, they basically killed the genre.

I don't think we will get to see something as great until we have more advancements in tools like virtual / augmented reality and artificial intelligence, full immersion is the future of video games and likely not as far off as many think. I believe the first one that can have a relatively similisr impact will be an mmorpg's, however the first game to achieve any sort of fluidly moving full immersion game, and bring it to house holds around the world, this will be more historical, and not necessarily an mmorpg

One of the conclusions I came to when I was younger and reading a lot of existential philosophy was that life in this universe is indeed meaningless, it's likely there is no grand design, no higher reason for existence. However where I differ from some other existentialists is I believe the meaning of life and the meaning of existence as not synonymous. So while existence may be meaningless, our lives on this Earth can have as much meaning and purpose as we create / ascribe to it.

There is also a chance this is all a simulation of some super advanced species also trying to answer the question of the meaning of existence, but meh that honestly sounds like overkill, like you could probably just math your way to it at that point.
[doublepost=1525270438,1525267928][/doublepost]
Looking back on this I want to be more serious, I never actually wanted to cause you any harm, I was a huge dick for sure and we rubbed each other the wrong way but yeah, I think your a good guy and pretty funny and smart, I think it's easier for me especially to have this perspective now that I don't own the site.

Thanks a lot almighty one!

I agree with you on many things you said, And yeah i hope to see a new mind blowing game in 5 to 10 years.. a game that will be like WoW for me and maybe Even better!

Sword art online ish.. maybe or whatever it will be.. were probably going to play it mad.

Were all nature, were life! and if you wanna know meaning then look in yourself because if there is a miracle somewhere it must be existence itself! and yeh i guess it's all meaningless and at the same time the most meaningful thing. nothing and everything.. existence is contradicting and maybe we arnt meant to understand any of it because that would beat the purpose. If i were god and had the possibility to do anything i wanted to do... i probably would want to do something challenging opposed to what was normal for me being a god, confuse myself and forget myself, experience myself and hurt myself and love myself most of all... because being a god is the most boring thing ever. and if i had to guess then i think we all are that forever.
That's the only reason i wont kill myself.. because being god again must be so fucking boring.. the only way to deal with being that is to have experienced endless hardships in life so when you get back to being god again... you can enjoy it again for a while even though time is an illusion oh man....

PS: the real answer to to the question of life, the universe and everything is : 42

Only I can be phonetic pls.

Political opinion on Marxism, and its rising popularity in NA/CA youth, especially in the academical world, as well as the rising post modernism and it's effect on current society?

Political opinion on the US military budget, and military in general?

Political opinion on NA education and its institutions (mainly colleges and universities)?

Thoughts on the current situation between North and South Korea?

Thoughts China in terms of politics and industry?

Favorite political figure/spokesman?

Pros and cons on Trump so far?

Do you deal in stocks, and if no, would it be a market of your taste? If you think negatively about the stock market, why so?

Do you speak more than one language? If yes, which besides English?

Capitalism is historically proven to be one of the most succesful constructs in society, but it's not flawless. What would you change?

What is your take on A.I and Musk's idea of a "universal basic income"?

Many concerns are raised regarding general intelligence in A.I, and it's estimated to be a reality within 50-200 years (rough estimate, hard to predict). What are your primary concerns on the matter?

Who is your favorite historic poet, and who is your favorite modern poet?

What is your favorite poem?

What psychological point of view do you find the most interesting? (cognitive, behavioral, freudian etc.)

Would you consider yourself an expert in reading people face-to-face?

Have you ever caught yourself to be too analytical in human approach?

Thoughts on the effect anonymity has on people online, as well as living in a vast, dense population?

Do you see yourself as a nationalist, or an internationalist?

Favorite non-fiction book?

Favorite literature?

Favorite author?

What's your take on Cannabis being banned in a lot of places, and categorized as a harmful, and/or 'gateway' drug, versus other substances, as alcohol and cigarettes being vastly, easily and legally obtainable?

Thoughts on Norwegian research in psychadelics for psychological treatment and experimentation? Mainly on the topics of schizophrenia and anxiety disorders.

:Kappa::Troll: serious questions though, honest.

Last edited:
Only I can be phonetic pls.

Political opinion on Marxism, and its rising popularity in NA/CA youth, especially in the academical world, as well as the rising post modernism and it's effect on current society?

Political opinion on the US military budget, and military in general?

Political opinion on NA education and its institutions (mainly colleges and universities)?

Thoughts on the current situation between North and South Korea?

Thoughts China in terms of politics and industry?

Favorite political figure/spokesman?

Pros and cons on Trump so far?

Do you deal in stocks, and if no, would it be a market of your taste? If you think negatively about the stock market, why so?

Do you speak more than one language? If yes, which besides English?

Capitalism is historically proven to be one of the most succesful constructs in society, but it's not flawless. What would you change?

What is your take on A.I and Musk's idea of a "universal basic income"?

Many concerns are raised regarding general intelligence in A.I, and it's estimated to be a reality within 50-200 years (rough estimate, hard to predict). What are your primary concerns on the matter?

Who is your favorite historic poet, and who is your favorite modern poet?

What is your favorite poem?

What psychological point of view do you find the most interesting? (cognitive, behavioral, freudian etc.)

Would you consider yourself an expert in reading people face-to-face?

Have you ever caught yourself to be too analytical in human approach?

Thoughts on the effect anonymity has on people online, as well as living in a vast, dense population?

Do you see yourself as a nationalist, or an internationalist?

Favorite non-fiction book?

Favorite literature?

Favorite author?

What's your take on Cannabis being banned in a lot of places, and categorized as a harmful, and/or 'gateway' drug, versus other substances, as alcohol and cigarettes being vastly, easily and legally obtainable?

Thoughts on Norwegian research in psychadelics for psychological treatment and experimentation? Mainly on the topics of schizophrenia and anxiety disorders.

:Kappa::Troll: serious questions though, honest.
Oh

Users who are viewing this thread