Basically God - Ask me anything

Conq

So uuhh ye I did things so ask me about them and I'll feel better about myself thank frens

Hey guys, Robotron here, hijacking Cownk's thread.
------------------------------
Ask me anything

What's the salary as brand ambassador for NRG, and how'd you get hired?
[doublepost=1525136735,1525136704][/doublepost]
Hey guys, Robotron here, hijacking Cownk's thread.
Ask me anything

Hey guys, Buget here, hijacking Robotron's thread that he hijacked from Cownk.
Ask me anything

dogshit joke

What's the salary as brand ambassador for NRG, and how'd you get hired?
[doublepost=1525136735,1525136704][/doublepost]

dogshit joke
Brand Ambassadors are not paid, though I've been promised employment once budget allocation comes through, I have no idea what I'll be making. If I had to take a guess I would say 40k min

Before moving to dc I did some research on local eSports stuff and stumbled across the dc area eSports Club and offered my experiences in esports and related skills to the owner, shortly after I was promoting an event for the club and messaged an nrg admin in discord because nrg has a contenders team that lives in d.c. she spoke to her boss on my behalf. Initially nrg offered a sponsor and I'm not sure the status on that, it's likely I can't talk about those details. Anyway in the mean time I made myself useful to Andrew Miller who is the director of local events and marketing at NRG, impressed him a few times by gathering a bunch of valuable Intel on the local eSports scene among other things, and well here we are.
[doublepost=1525137561][/doublepost]I should note that my responsibility as a brand ambassador is more than other brand Ambassadors, it's basically a place holder title till I'm contracted. That being said my expenses for organizing events and such are currently compensated

I don't really have a question just wanted to say congrats lol. i live near the DC area so that's pretty hype your getting involved in creating an ESports scene on this side of the country. good luck fellow twinker

I don't really have a question just wanted to say congrats lol. i live near the DC area so that's pretty hype your getting involved in creating an ESports scene on this side of the country. good luck fellow twinker
If you ever want to come out to an event, burn one or get a beer just hmu, @Alex and @marblea are coming to visit me this month and next. Daboo is also in the area.

If you ever want to come out to an event, burn one or get a beer just hmu, @Alex and @marblea are coming to visit me this month and next. Daboo is also in the area.
Bro for sure! I'll have to see what i'm doing this summer but I could definitely be down

Will you stay in touch with twinking?
Do you still have plans with AEA and the wargaming org. you made?
Right now I haven't tried hard enough to break the habbit of xpoff being in the rotation of social media platforms I use, I suppose at some point I may just be too busy but I care a great deal for this community, much more than I care for the game itself.

It's unlikely I'll ever do anything like aea, nwl, etc again, unless I'm older and wealthier, those kinds of things require a lot of resources to be good, and if you don't have resources you need a lot time and a lot of volunteers with a lot of skill sets and if you don't "make it" things hit a point of diminishing returns rather rapidly for anyone with ambition.

If I hadn't of moved to the capitol I would still be an owner and running AEA.

Classic 2 birds one stone scenario. If you could be black for one day to suck your own cock, would you?
Uhh are those things mutually exclusive or can I say yes to one and not the other?
[doublepost=1525158109,1525157905][/doublepost]I would absolutely change my skin color for a day, as a privileged white male I can only look from the outside in on the suffering of minorities, to be able to experience their hard ship would improve my perspective, if everyone put theirself in the shoes of the oppressed than the world would be a better place.

It's not appropriate for me to comment on the other thing on a public forum anymore, that being said I do not judge people for what they do behind closed doors, as long as it's consentual.

Uhh are those things mutually exclusive or can I say yes to one and not the other?
[doublepost=1525158109,1525157905][/doublepost]I would absolutely change my skin color for a day, as a privileged white male I can only look from the outside in on the suffering of minorities, to be able to experience their hard ship would improve my perspective, if everyone put theirself in the shoes of the oppressed than the world would be a better place.

It's not appropriate for me to comment on the other thing on a public forum anymore, that being said I do not judge people for what they do behind closed doors, as long as it's consentual.

You didn't answer the question. The question was "If you could be black for one day to suck your own cock, would you?".

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread