Banned from the chat channel for trolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in your defense, you are saying that you're trolling because cotus called you out?

And here you are saying these forums are full of 12 year olds.

You can "express your opinion" and not be a troll. When you say stupid things like "LAWL U MAD BRO WERE NUMBER ONE!!1!" that makes you a troll.

Caps is not your friend.

i am going to be honest to you i dont even know if i am trollling i am just expressing my opinion

Do you express your opinion to cops when you don't appreciate them pulling you over for speeding? Nuff said.

If you dont know if you are trolling, then refer back to this:

LMFAO YOU MAD YOU GOT PWNED BY ROLLIN ON TWENTY FOURS #1 GUILD

You are trolling.

Aye and most of those people who make those threads go to the shit hole, wouldn't you agree?

Regardless if people make threads relating to "who's the best F2Ps", we do not make threads in the 20-29 section saying:

"F2Ps #1 UR ALL BADDIES CAUZ U GOT PUNKD BY 20s. MOAR 24S N HUNTARDS LAWL"

I honestly dont have anything against 24s, and personally I really respected your guild since they were one of those few guilds who didn't allow trolls into their guild. Please do represent your guild correctly, no one wants to see a good guild given a bad name.

Damn....

And I thought I was a douche...

Bump for entertainment.

Damn....

And I thought I was a douche...

Bump for entertainment.
you can be a douche and a f2p 20 and not get banned here or on the channel because both the mods here and in channel are fucking bias towarrds 24s e.g cotus trolls the channel/forums mods dont give a shit cause hes a f2p 20 , i troll channel/forums i either get banned or infraction points once they find out i have a 24

derrrrrrrp dont make it obvious your a 24 if you dont want to get banned?

seriously let me guess this is how you troll

"i am a 24 and i pwn scrub 20s all day"

makes it so too obvious

what is the average IQ of a 24?

24?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread