Banned from the chat channel for trolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for clarification, we are talkng about the F2P chat addon here, right?

Yes.

He deserved it
<
but we also didn't knew it was Arknoodle or we didn't expect it was him atleast.

On a little note, this forum spammer, the guy who is banned bashing on the 20s here as 24, was spamming our chat 2 with the same crap like here on the forums, had to ban him 6 or 7 times or so. So don't act like this or a jerk on the chat it is pretty confusing Arknoodle
<

Arknoodle, Just stfu, your making your self look like an idiot on the forums and in the AP chat.

Heh, good luck with frostwolf...

Sorry just needed to do it =)

Ark you were spamming like a crazy man.
<

I was on the chat at this time and saw all the ridiculous things you were "asking" in the chat. It was obvious from the moment you started to talk that you were a troll and NOT a new player. Even new players don't say/ask the things you ask.

Anyone with a legitimate question gets an answer from someone almost all the time. The only time I have seen a question go unanswered is when someone isn't sure. Even then, the person asking is pointed to the right place to find the answer.

You even have Horde toons telling you to stop, and he wasn't in the chat. It's clear you are doing something wrong.

The community here is nothing but helpful to everyone, minus the trolls obviously.

" Good luck on Frostwolf "

Im doing it cause everyone else is doing it.

It seems that Zuty is on his period

Kahr' timestamp='1317572473' post='325508 said:
how is this relevant in anyway?

Mikian' timestamp='1317575405' post='325557 said:
I doubt Zuty "is on his period" or has had anything to do with this problem.

Kore nametooshort' timestamp='1317576450' post='325564 said:
Just for clarification, we are talkng about the F2P chat addon here, right?

leotseddap' timestamp='1317579460' post='325591 said:
Yes.

He deserved it
<
but we also didn't knew it was Arknoodle or we didn't expect it was him atleast.

On a little note, this forum spammer, the guy who is banned bashing on the 20s here as 24, was spamming our chat 2 with the same crap like here on the forums, had to ban him 6 or 7 times or so. So don't act like this or a jerk on the chat it is pretty confusing Arknoodle
<

Lame. Bawlololol you all realize everything you say is fucking pointless? Yes I trolled, I trolled hard. Yes I'm being a douche on the forums, and yes I said people could come to Frostwolf (obviously not seriously because I've seen how tight the AP community is)

Anyone who has ever played with me knows im a complete DOUCHE on any toon named Arknoodle
<
It's what I do!

but never fear...

BECAUSE

All I'm going to do is make a new char and be nice and useful to everyone and he won't be named Arknoodle (meaning I wont be mean to all the srshxcf2pAP kids)

And you'll all never know it was Arknoodle pocket healing you the whole time....

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH <3

the channel mods are fags and ban way harsher than the mods on twinkinfo. i dont know why thirk was butthurt anyone as mad as thirk should just quit wow and take a break

the channel mods are fags and ban way harsher than the mods on twinkinfo. i dont know why thirk was butthurt anyone as mad as thirk should just quit wow and take a break

Let the butthurt flow young one.

LMFAO pretty sure you were butthurt when you banned me. why did you ban me i was just expressing my opinions

I didn't realize continuous spamming of "24s owned f2ps hard you all have no friends thirk's gf gets raped by niggers lagoon is one of the niggers" for a good 20 minutes was expressing your opinion.

I'll be sure to let you continue next time.

LMFAO YOU MAD YOU GOT PWNED BY ROLLIN ON TWENTY FOURS #1 GUILD
I know you guys don't know this but the only good 24 guild was Mucka Mad Boys, your guild is probably the single worst 24 guild I've seen so far. Any other 24 team would trash you. I make sure to stomp you guys 1v1 any chance I get and usually do.

I know you guys don't know this but the only good 24 guild was Mucka Mad Boys, your guild is probably the single worst 24 guild I've seen so far. Any other 24 team would trash you.
you just mad i expressed my opinion freely on the channelpretty sure noone can beat us at gy farming ROLLIN ON TWENTY FOURS #1also SS of me saying shit on the channel or it didnt happen

you just mad i expressed my opinion freely on the channelpretty sure noone can beat us at gy farming ROLLIN ON TWENTY FOURS #1also SS of me saying shit on the channel or it didnt happen

Check your profile feed buddy.

I actually used to respect your guys guild since you guys didn't troll. "Used to".

see you on AB weekend. hope you know because your guild has no coordination whatsoever any AP premade is going to walk all over you because all you know is kill kill kill.

lmfao stop flexing your epeen troll

"rollinhatin" As far as I am aware, you are the troll.

And to answer your future question to: "What makes you think that?", here's my answer:

Those are the words of a troller.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread