B.Y.O.G - Thursday nights - Real Ids & SS

i never see jinx without epichealtime... lol

Thats because we are a couple and we play WoW together you already knew that stop tryin to insult me by saying I can't play without a healer simple fact is I have no reason to...we dont even Twink more than Thursday nights anymore we are playing endgame again.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_082313_004948.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_082313_004948.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 323
just logging off for the night, i saw lvl 24 - 5+ mans running still. Gj for thoses who have been queing up every thursday & again tonight. The feedback im getting is people are running into lvl 24 groups more often than usual compared to other days. Which was the whole purpose to this.

Good night to all

I think doing large premades is probably a bad idea unless you're setting up wargames for more of a Rated BG setting. It probably makes it pretty undesirable for good old solo queueing twinks that are just looking to get a few normal, not one-sided games in. May ultimately end up hurting the bracket if it gets out of hand. Just saying :)

Guess that mage just happened to queue in with you then LMAO... w/e doesn't matter was another fun night of WSG...See ya next week!
[MENTION=12548]Inveja[/MENTION] its only 1 night a week I don't think it should be a big deal

I don't actually play this bracket, Jinx. A few veteran twinks of 8 years in my guild do and they told me games were awful tonight. I told them I saw this BYOG thread for Thursday night on here and that could be the reason games were one sided and unpleasant. They said they were gy camped in several wsg apparently by premades. Sounds like 19's to me. But ya, 1 night a week. What can that hurt?

I think doing large premades is probably a bad idea unless you're setting up wargames for more of a Rated BG setting. It probably makes it pretty undesirable for good old solo queueing twinks that are just looking to get a few normal, not one-sided games in. May ultimately end up hurting the bracket if it gets out of hand. Just saying :)

Like Jinx mentioned its only 1 night a week. I'm trying to not micro-mange this event. Sanctuary/ Hß did what it felt what needed to be done to get this event started. It has built steam up. I saw alot of people who usually solo que this time pugging in premade 5man groups which was intended. My advice have your friends message me on here so i can add them to real id and find them place/group on thursdays thru real Ids.

I wish Eu had done an event like this. Been having fun for 3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread