Awesome's Sigs

Awesome said:
Not currently doing signatures, sorry =/

I'll look into it when I get back to making the graphics

Please dude :D one more

I'm glad to announce that I am currently making a thread on how to make your own signatures in "my style," since many people seem to be fond of it.

hey! nice sigs :D could you make one for me please? i'm not really fussed about what colours tbh i suppose green + white (guild tabard colours) erm can i have the sig something like the one set in outlands (i think) :D can you put the words "imbaogue was here" and with a horde symbol :) you choose between opaque or transparent i am not sure... np's if not :D

imbao said:
hey! nice sigs :D could you make one for me please? i'm not really fussed about what colours tbh i suppose green + white (guild tabard colours) erm can i have the sig something like the one set in outlands (i think) :D can you put the words "imbaogue was here" and with a horde symbol :) you choose between opaque or transparent i am not sure... np's if not :D

He does not do them anymore

dude you are an annoying pos, plz stop necro-ing random shit, and posting in threads that the op says is done.

Hey, How ya doing?
<
seen some awesome sigs here on this post, so im wondering if you can make me 1? Ill try to make it a challenge
<

Character : My level 70 mage : http://eu.battle.net...rmadar/advanced .

So I'd like quite thick 3D text, that says "Nohrmadar" at the bottom of the sig, size enough that it covers the whole bottom, I want the text to be a light grey with a darker grey as a shadow.

The main focus of the sig is My mage (dont show headslot or cloak) to cast Ice Lance (its a joke ofc xD) on an undead rogue in brutal gear as it dies.

Background : kind of like Arinatintin's background just in Blue and white stripes. THX !

Edit: OMG, 19 pages and on page 18 he decided to quit? wheres my luck breh?
<

Users who are viewing this thread