Awesome's Sigs

Fyi if your any affiliation to pizza or waw talent i wouldn't waste your breathe in any of our forum posts. We have tried to be nice many of time to only get disrespected, and i have played enough with you all now to know u all afk and quit when the going gets rough.

Incredabull/TkO said:
Fyi if your any affiliation to pizza or waw talent i wouldn't waste your breathe in any of our forum posts. We have tried to be nice many of time to only get disrespected, and i have played enough with you all now to know u all afk and quit when the going gets rough.

I never afk or ever quit. You could ask anybody about that.

Sorry guys, I'm not working on signatures as of right now. Don't have a legit reason, honestly, I am just too lazy to work on this right now.

Maybe I'll get over this laziness sometime soon :p

Incredabull/TkO said:

Hmm, didn't realize you spoke for Awesome.

On a related not, awesome could you make a sig of me putting a beating on tko while he vainly trys to s key away?

Incredabull/TkO said:
Im fairly sure awesome knows that waw talent is a group of you know ... and as for you i am sure he wont waste a post for you.

I see your post, but all I read is SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :/

Don't even waste your time with these guys bull. I am not biased toward any person on this forum, but if you are a dick to my guild leader or any member of <The Chosen Few>, don't waste your time here. Nothing against anyone personally, but you don't mess with my friends then turn around and ask me for a favor.

Awesome said:
Don't even waste your time with these guys bull. I am not biased toward any person on this forum, but if you are a dick to my guild leader or any member of <The Chosen Few>, don't waste your time here. Nothing against anyone personally, but you don't mess with my friends then turn around and ask me for a favor.

FYI, I never said two words to TKO before he started bashing me in this thread a few pages back. I could care less how many people skey, keyboard turn, trinket charge stun/piercing howl, or chastise me right after dotting me. However, I refuse to tolerate those kinds of players trying to trash me. May want to think about who's tag you're flying.

Restosexual/Bow said:
ßöw @ Korgath - Game - World of Warcraft Could You draw my character Punting a Gnome?:)

I'm not doing signatures at the moment for now, but I must say nice hunter you got there! Personally I would roll with the leather heirloom chestpiece for added hit, but I guess you are following Pizza's guide which is fine :p

Thank You!I'll think about the Leather chest piece for the hit I thought about using Grand Staff Of Jordan but then You lsoe a lot of agility I think the 3 hit on gloevs is nice considering it's only 1 or 2 agi lost.

Restosexual/Bow said:
Thank You!I'll think about the Leather chest piece for the hit I thought about using Grand Staff Of Jordan but then You lsoe a lot of agility I think the 3 hit on gloevs is nice considering it's only 1 or 2 agi lost.

Yeah, Pizza's got everything right except the chestpiece IMO, although I think it is more of a personal preference :p I would rather have more hit than crit rating from the champion's deathdealer. Keep the RS, Dont' want to miss out on that agi+ crit, I am probably going to get the Ello's band soon...finally giving in lol. 'Course I will be coming back to horde as soon as I get the ring :p

Awesome said:
I would rather have more hit than crit rating from the champion's deathdealer.

Not to further derail your thread or anything, but why would you prefer hit over crit? I'm assuming your capped of course.

Rivfader said:
Not to further derail your thread or anything, but why would you prefer hit over crit? I'm assuming your capped of course.

Yeah I'm hit capped at 10, but with the added 6 from the heirlooms chest I have better hit against NEs and a rogue's evasion.

Nice hunter indeed. But i would get the stealth enchant on your cape. the oned that gives 8 agility and 8 dodge..

That's Robertx opinon..and punting a GNOME. I find that offensive.

-Must ask nicely.

Please will you make me a signature I see you work on the threadand it's AMAZING

-You need to provide an armory link that works

Armory - http://us.media5.battle.net/cms/gallery/FYYCS8ZTPIXP1304106611245.jpg (last guy *on the very right*)

-Provide details on color/image of the background, wording / type, added pictures.

BackGround - http://oddcraft.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/cathedral.jpg

Wording - PushBack Playing since '07

Let me know:

If you would like a signature like this

Well I really hav't seen on i liked a super a lot but i just wantedit like with the priest infront of stormwind and if you link of anythign else while making it please add it in ;)

PushBack said:
-Must ask nicely.

Please will you make me a signature I see you work on the threadand it's AMAZING

-You need to provide an armory link that works

Armory - http://us.media5.battle.net/cms/gallery/FYYCS8ZTPIXP1304106611245.jpg (last guy *on the very right*)

-Provide details on color/image of the background, wording / type, added pictures.

BackGround - http://oddcraft.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/cathedral.jpg

Wording - PushBack Playing since '07

Let me know:

If you would like a signature like this

Well I really hav't seen on i liked a super a lot but i just wantedit like with the priest infront of stormwind and if you link of anythign else while making it please add it in ;)

Not currently doing signatures, sorry =/

I'll look into it when I get back to making the graphics

Users who are viewing this thread