Aszune F2P recruitment.

The Saint

I won't like you
I'm gonna try start a 5man defensive grp on aszune EU(Horde). I will be boosting and funding these characters, starting as soon as the spots are filled. Classes i'm after:

prot warr (fc):
Dpriest:
Fmage:
Hpally
lock: me

I will supply the enchants that can now be obtained by f2ps explained, here.

and ofc p2p's are welcome.

PM me for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might just have a 14 human pala sitting on aszune..

my bad. i should of stated horde.

but ill boost you to 20 np if you're up for it :)

my bad. i should of stated horde.

but ill boost you to 20 np if you're up for it :)

I prob wouldn't play it much as I already Got 1 with hat on horde, Sorry.. but I'm down for r-ID grp Q, If needed.

Should play on alli imo, alli pugs are horribad... If you change your mind and reroll alli, I'll come and reroll as pretty much any of those classes/roles ;)

If not, I could play druid (any spec) with ya some time if you want.

Should try to do this on an already populated server, that way you wouldn't have to worry about who's able to see this post because you could just try to recruit people in chat in game.

People seldom want to roll alts on random unpopulated servers.

GLHF.

I prob wouldn't play it much as I already Got 1 with hat on horde, Sorry.. but I'm down for r-ID grp Q, If needed.

Should play on alli imo, alli pugs are horribad... If you change your mind and reroll alli, I'll come and reroll as pretty much any of those classes/roles ;)

If not, I could play druid (any spec) with ya some time if you want.

would both of you be up for this if alli? if we got a decent grp i don't mine factioning my lock tbh.

Should try to do this on an already populated server, that way you wouldn't have to worry about who's able to see this post because you could just try to recruit people in chat in game.

People seldom want to roll alts on random unpopulated servers.

GLHF.

i did think of that... just the QQ on populated sever drives me nuts :(

I'm gonna try start a 5man defensive grp on aszune EU(Horde).

Defensive group in what way?
Would it be mandatory to use the enchants? ;)
Thinking about the Fire mage offer but since I've not been playing WoW in the last couple of weeks I won't be able to give a definite answer in the near future.

edit:
friendly bump! despite the way saint is on TI hes a nice guy in game!
<3
he's like the non-Aggramar you! :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

Never played OP pallies. Would like to be the holy pally of the group. Don't really care about the faction, but would like to play horde for once.
:D

I'm gonna try start a 5man defensive grp on aszune EU(Horde). I will be boosting and funding these characters, starting as soon as the spots are filled. Classes i'm after:

prot warr (fc):
Dpriest:
Fmage:
Hpally
lock: me

I will supply the enchants that can now be obtained by f2ps explained, here.

and ofc p2p's are welcome.

PM me for more info.
How about arcane mage not frost .
I want to come >.< .

When/if my computer stops PMS'ing I'll roll a Tauren to que with you..
Or lvl the human one..
I hate my computer..

I'll play w/e class/spec you need. I'M best as a backpedalling hunt/prot though.. tihi

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread