asmingold Is coming

Uh huh. But its not the same as having a guild. Thats like quing for specific dungs instead of random... Its the same thing kinda but there are benifits. Its a been a huge part of the game why not do it now?

If you'll pardon the self-aggrandizement, I'll answer this with one of my all time favorite casts @youbeezy and I did:

Almost half a decade later, the idea stands. To be sure, guilds remain a great, fun way to organize subgroups.

TWITCH PRIME.

Now that I have your attention, check my 60 pala Asmongold!

Edit: Not all twinks are WOD children, I've been twinking since TBC and I appreciate the attention you're giving the twinking scene.

Edit: Not all twinks are WOD children, I've been twinking since TBC and I appreciate the attention you're giving the twinking scene.

you do realise starting your twink is wod is infinitely more respectable than tbc right, if you started one in wod you went in for seperated brackets fighting twinks on an even playing field compared to tbc where you’d roll a gnome rogue with pink hair and double fiery weapon killing little tommy’s lvl 10 hunter in greys and no slots.

but i guess that’s why you came back in legion/bfa

you do realise starting your twink is wod is infinitely more respectable than tbc right, if you started one in wod you went in for seperated brackets fighting twinks on an even playing field compared to tbc where you’d roll a gnome rogue with pink hair and double fiery weapon killing little tommy’s lvl 10 hunter in greys and no slots.

Ill be honest, I really dont care which you find more respectable.

Ill be honest, I really dont care which you find more respectable.

ill be honest asmongold really doesn’t care about your 60 paladin

the only caring involved is that you as a 25 year old guy cares whether your paladin is shown on a wow stream and that’s pretty sad.

ill be honest asmongold really doesn’t care about your 60 paladin

the only caring involved is that you as a 25 year old guy cares whether your paladin is shown on a wow stream and that’s pretty sad.

What can I say, gotta get that clout

I wanna que into asmongold I bet it would make for a fun game tbh, but my current schedule has my queing at like 5 am so rip.

My only concern is that alliance que times will go up a minute or two with the influx of players. Maybe also an influx of just cringey chat in the communities but from what I have seen it has been mostly ppl asking questions which is fine.

Create a Horde toon then. People should have one on both factions anyway.
Horde queues will be practically instant.

/cheers
[doublepost=1540816577,1540815866][/doublepost]

Lol...
Says the person that started in WoD probably.
At any rate...
Who really worries about “respect” in a video game? I mean come on people.
Get real...
It
Is
A
Video
Game

I for one could give a sh!t less if anyone “respects” my in game accomplishments.
IRL is what counts my friends

/cheers
[doublepost=1540816714][/doublepost]
100 percent that clip is absolutely glorious..
Everytime I died he had some major gachigasms it's definitely neckbeardisms in full effect and I wouldn't have it any other way.

“Neckbeardism” love it!
I think I may have found my next toon’ name. Thanks!

/cheers
[doublepost=1540816866][/doublepost]
This would be an excellent thing to build a campaign off of, tons of potential video/social media content. Huge opportunity for the site.

Let’s just hope it lasts long term.
People need to be advertising xpoff in 39 bg chat.

/cheers
[doublepost=1540818269][/doublepost]
Does it matter what skill level Asmongold brings, whether he (or anyone) is top notch or bottom feeding? Seriously, some people keeping trying to argue about the quality of his play, and we're talking about PUGmades, for chrissakes. It's not like he's fielding a Twink Cup team. But if you all want better games, it starts with a larger population of players from which to draw, and this is one heckuva boost to get there.

The bigger possibility is that if Alliance swells in number and a bunch of us go play Horde to roflstomp them, we will actually drive a bunch of newcomers out of the bracket. All the newbie Alliance will actually need more help and leadership from veteran 39s than Horde will, once the full force of Horde 39s comes to bear.

Kirise,
Part of the issue with people complaining is, and you have seen it too, when we start getting an influx(or the chance of) of new people in, a subgroup of the current xpoff population feels “threatened”. And there recourse is to try and make fun of them. Much like how some schoolchildren would do other schoolchildren in a schoolyard.
If some of these people do make accounts these people would then be cyber bullied by a few of the people that feel that their video game status was threatened by new incoming people. Not unlike how wild animals would react when new arrivals were introduced to the pack. The well established ones would react negatively toward the new arrivals.

I am total agreement with you. Does it really matter whether these people can play lowbies well or not?
Let’s face it, how many of you guys could get server first achievements as raiders? Probably not very many. Maybe a few. I know of only a couple.
At any rate, these people are coming into our world we should welcome them with open arms not be critical of them. Hell, I will help them if they ask me.

/cheers

Lol...
Says the person that started in WoD probably.
At any rate...
Who really worries about “respect” in a video game? I mean come on people.
Get real...
It
Is
A
Video
Game

I for one could give a sh!t less if anyone “respects” my in game accomplishments.
IRL is what counts my friends

/cheers

come on granddad put your reading glasses on and notice this account is 2 years older than yours

That’s awesome! Perhaps I shall heal you soon!

come on granddad put your reading glasses on and notice this account is 2 years older than yours

Just two years older than this account my friend.
I found that those concern themselves with the age of others, in reality, seem to have a psychological complex concerning their own.

/cheers

I found that those concern themselves with the age of others, in reality, seem to have a psychological complex concerning their own.

/cheers

i wonder what kind of complexes cause a 60 year old man to post 8000 messages on a forum board of a twinking website when he doesnt twink himself.

/godbless

i wonder what kind of complexes cause a 60 year old man to post 8000 messages on a forum board of a twinking website when he doesnt twink himself.

/godbless

Ah, but I do my friend. I just don’t care if my characters are “known”. And I have many, with many different names, in many brackets on both factions, on more than one account. Deleted many as well. It matters not to me.
Respect and admiration from others in a video game setting are not something I am seeking. That is for others to seek. I look for my acclaims IRL.

BTW, you confirmed the post that you replied to without even realizing it. Kek...

And moving on to topic, I haven’t ran into any of Asmongold’s group yet.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread