asmingold Is coming

@ me next time you fairy

I've been tinking 39s long before your balls dropped don't get it twisted you are in MY bracket
@Sanitarium Scrub is just expressing exactly my own words minus any specific bracket. Understanding all the hype is lots of fun, im glad everyone is excited. Lets make this great for all, well organized, and very specifically FUN. no drama tolerated.

that is my favorite. We need to clip that, maybe have it sound for something on the site.
100 percent that clip is absolutely glorious..
Everytime I died he had some major gachigasms it's definitely neckbeardisms in full effect and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I watched most of the AB he did in that stream and man that first team fight at lm was a catastrophe. Did he even try to sheep or even counterspell any healers during the entire fight? I mean he did frost nova twice though.

I greatly appreciate their enthusiasm for fighting and killing levelers. I have not had that since 2004.

"I think we did okay but we really did not do that well let's be honest" -Asmongold

I think he is likable and entertaining.

I think he is likable and entertaining.

I bet he is, I feel like he probably plays a character on stream though lol. I am just surprised how he played that game overall for someone who has been playing for so long. Maybe I am giving him to much credit though. I am glad to see more twinks running around as well even if they may not stay it jsut adds a bit more variety to the bracket.

does he even know how to play a mage ? his reaction is pretty slow .. his team off mount and start attacking and he was still riding on the mount moving left right not knowing if he should start dismount and start the fight .. seriously .. is that even pvp ? AND if someone talks so much in my ear when i am pvping, i think he will get shit from me .. i think his parents will also be included in the getting shit from me part too
[doublepost=1540626750,1540626551][/doublepost] 4:45:11 .. he was trying to cap a flag but he was "too far" from it .. and he had to move forward to do it again .. this is epic

does he even know how to play a mage ? his reaction is pretty slow .. his team off mount and start attacking and he was still riding on the mount moving left right not knowing if he should start dismount and start the fight .. seriously .. is that even pvp ? AND if someone talks so much in my ear when i am pvping, i think he will get shit from me .. i think his parents will also be included in the getting shit from me part too
[doublepost=1540626750,1540626551][/doublepost] 4:45:11 .. he was trying to cap a flag but he was "too far" from it .. and he had to move forward to do it again .. this is epic
And people were worried.ThinkingFace

No but really stop fighting with eachother over petty stuff and roll them hordies we have more important stuff to deal with like killing this ass hat!!

Id like to be on the other side of it ive been ally in the 49 bracket and it outways horde by a ton were its almost not fun.. I dont really think anyone is hell bent on killing him but it does add publicity both ways. If we get a horde guild together to meet him and give him fair games how is that ruining the respect between the two?? By you stating 39s are not promotimg toxicity well i hope no bracket does and if so you allways have those toxic asswhole no matter where you go. You mistake some toxicity for competitiveness. He clearly stated he isnt going to be doing it long.

Uh huh. But its not the same as having a guild. Thats like quing for specific dungs instead of random... Its the same thing kinda but there are benifits. Its a been a huge part of the game why not do it now?

Users who are viewing this thread