Asian Pic Thread

No. :)

im a the only that finds this thread a tad racist?

targetting a spefic race and posting pictures of them?

FYI Asia isnt just japan/china
Yeah, very doubtful definition. Then again since they called it Asian Pics I definitely don't consider that well-dressed older gentleman off topic. :)

Here's what I submitted before:

Interesting specific attraction.

Some of my favourite people born in the huge and many parts of the world collected under the moniker 'Asia':

Mahatma-Gandhi_4.jpg

and

VLEIGH+CLEO.jpg

and

f2f792b46563840f395c09f63f1_prev.jpg

Juno, just how racist are you? All the girls I posted were Korean.

Mods, can you take this thread a bit more seriously please? The "funny" troll posts ruin the thread for anyone who wants to look at the target of this thread, which is (cute) Asian girls...

And, if you read the OP....
This is a thread for posting pictures of asian gurls only.

So Yde, even your post was OT I'm afraid :(

Would really appreciate it if mods cleaned up the last page or so of this thread up...

Last edited by a moderator:
I take my words about 'gurls only' back. Of course men and women attracted to asian men are welcome in this thread aswel.

And Jun this is the opposite of racism, a thread solely for sharing your admiration of asian people. I will post more pics when I get on a computer that doesn't take 10 min to load pages :)

Cute Korean Girls thread

Pictures of cute Korean girls only.

Please only reply to this post with a picture (or MV or something) of cute Korean girl/s.
Replying to cause an argument and leaving pictures of Korean girls (to try and avoid getting reported for offtopic) does not count as being on topic.
And no, Sunny does not count as a 'cute Korean girl'.....

This is not a spam thread, the other thread is different and has many troll posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Cute Korean Girls thread

Why the fuck is people / mods so fuckign butthurt. Its like TI has no more fun in it anymore...

for reals. tavern is all about trolling and off topic

anyways...
28338583-28338586-large.jpg

600full-hye--jeong-kang.jpg

ps y OP so racist. y not all cute girl thread
pps where north korean gurls @

Users who are viewing this thread