Asian Pic Thread

So you're saying that asian < african americans and caucasians? and that you would lock something you find attractive but things you do not as they are not beautiful enough for a lock?

Shane, please deprive this racist moderator of his tag.

So you're saying that asian < african americans and caucasians? and that you would lock something you find attractive but things you do not as they are not beautiful enough for a lock?

Shane, please deprive this racist moderator of his tag.
He's entitled to his own opinion. Your own inferences from his post are just that - what you think. He never implied he thinks "asian < african americans and caucasians".

Please tell me what that means then??
It sounds like he thinks others are racist and that it's one of the reasons he hasn't seen a young black of caucasian girls thread.

And I tend to agree, as I've only seen asians being posted around TI when girls are posted.

they look so.. dirty? and trashy.. not a good effect

song itself isnt really good :( so disappointing
catchy though i guess

Last edited by a moderator:
Just rewatched and I just can't dig what they're planting
Really excited for Secrets mini album tomorrow!!
tumblr_mm0vmfo10A1qf4khpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mm0vmfo10A1qf4khpo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mlz8tilDSn1r9m49wo1_250.gif
tumblr_mlz8tilDSn1r9m49wo2_250.gif
tumblr_mlz8tilDSn1r9m49wo3_250.gif

tumblr_mlz8tilDSn1r9m49wo4_250.gif
tumblr_mlz8tilDSn1r9m49wo5_250.gif
tumblr_mlz8tilDSn1r9m49wo6_250.gif

tumblr_mlxlge65QB1qf4khpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlxl4q3K9a1qf4khpo1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty bad at trolling. :<
No-one even noticed that Vivien Leigh was the only anatomically female person in my post. -_-

I'm pretty bad at trolling. :<
No-one even noticed that Vivien Leigh was the only anatomically female person in my post. -_-

haha I thought trolling was a bannable offense now :) no I think people might have noticed but it was in the center of Tcat and Hajama going back and forth with pics, alot to take in :)

Users who are viewing this thread