Asian Pic Thread

Re: Cute Korean Girls thread

chinese girls have better jewlines

Lol. Don't get me wrong I enjoy perving at nice looking women as much as the next man, but this is getting silly.

Are we going to make a thread for each ethnicity? Or why not just make one big thread of "good-looking women"?

Reminder that you shouldn't be posting in this thread if you aren't linking cute KOREAN girls in pictures or MVs, or I'll just ask a mod to delete your post for OT
THANKS
T-ara (

We're all fed up with moderating this. Merged the two picture threads.

I like the minimal reporting and moderating in Tavern. I really have no interest to have to sit through the laggy loading of a hundred pictures I never wanted to look at to moderate something when I only signed up to help out on a WoW forum.

I mean, of course we will always be available to remove truly offensive material even from the Tavern, but there's no reason to suddenly try enforcing a new On-Topic Policy for the tavern.

If you want fetish pictures exclusively, I'm sure there are other forums just for that, where I won't have to look at the stuff.

And don't complain, because this specific attraction is already pushing it regarding sexism and racism.

if only asians had titties

what are those, like B cups....and she doesnt even look asian. reminds me of a whiter version of miranda cosgrove

Users who are viewing this thread