Arkte

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol im 16, and I bet my left nut is smarter than your dumbass. Nobody thinks anything that comes out of your mouth is of any value, and your whole existence on this site is a waste.

I dont know why you came back to the site after being banned, it seems like you have some sort of passion to something on here that I cant see. Because in my eyes, you're just proof on how bad of a job the staff is doing =/

Devm is N E V E R serious on these forums. Kid is smarter than he pretends to be. He just likes to troll.

Ok so it appears you think I'm part of the "5% that shitpost" yet you dont show me how I shitpost? Speaking the truth and staying on topic isnt shitpost.

And by the way before you delete this thread, maybe let people have a private convo with you because even I dont like having to waste a thread on getting your attention.

I have questions that I dont want to keep spamming to you in public, so open a convo with me, is that too hard to ask

idiot

Ok so it appears you think I'm part of the "5% that shitpost" yet you dont show me how I shitpost? Speaking the truth and staying on topic isnt shitpost.

And by the way before you delete this thread, maybe let people have a private convo with you because even I dont like having to waste a thread on getting your attention.

I have questions that I dont want to keep spamming to you in public, so open a convo with me, is that too hard to ask
I ♥ Drama XOXO, #WebsiteNeedsModeration 19 twinks tho :)

So uhh, open a convo with me? People do it all the time, and I respond very promptly.

I opened a conversation with you on Discord, you then proceeded to permanently ban me from XPOff discord and delete all the messages you sent me in PM.

And now you delete every single post of mine on XPOff site even when it's on-topic and productive.

You can PM me the reasoning if you wish, if I open a PM with you you'll probably perma-ban me from the site too.

I opened a conversation with you on Discord, you then proceeded to permanently ban me from XPOff discord and delete all the messages you sent me in PM.

And now you delete every single post of mine on XPOff site even when it's on-topic and productive.

You can PM me the reasoning if you wish, if I open a PM with you you'll probably perma-ban me from the site too.

First of all, you did NOT open a conversation with me on Discord. I opened one with you, because in your own words: "I don't start conversations with nobodies". We talked very briefly, and, as expected, you acted the same way in the conversation as you do in these forums. Then, you told me to "leave you alone". So I did.

I have deleted a large amount of your posts today, not a single one of them were "on topic" or "productive. Also, I provided you with reasoning for each post that was moderated. I even issued you a warning. Yet you continued to post things over and over, and here we are again, after I JUST issued you a final warning. You want so badly to make this public, so be it. I am informing you, publicly, that the next time you get out of line, you WILL be perma banned. There you have it, there's the publicity you seem to be in such desperate need of.

the next time you get out of line, you WILL be perma banned.
you being soft bro ^^
lets get it over with rn
xd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread