Arkte

Status
Not open for further replies.
captain is literally a 14 y/o child, heed him no mind

captain is literally a 14 y/o child, heed him no mind
lol im 16, and I bet my left nut is smarter than your dumbass. Nobody thinks anything that comes out of your mouth is of any value, and your whole existence on this site is a waste.

I dont know why you came back to the site after being banned, it seems like you have some sort of passion to something on here that I cant see. Because in my eyes, you're just proof on how bad of a job the staff is doing =/

Shitposting is basically posting something in a thread that is in no way constructive or otherwise beneficial to the community in any way.

sketchbag.png
sketchbag3.png
sketchbag4.png
sketchbag5.png
sketchbag6.png
sketchbag7.png
sketchbag8.png
sketchbag9.png

lol im 16, and I bet my left nut is smarter than your dumbass. Nobody thinks anything that comes out of your mouth is of any value, and your whole existence on this site is a waste.

I dont know why you came back to the site after being banned, it seems like you have some sort of passion to something on here that I cant see. Because in my eyes, you're just proof on how bad of a job the staff is doing =/
You're a giant nerd and have been on the site since age 11 by your own admission. Go see the sunlight, I can't imagine the sort of developmental stunting that such a kind of childhood would impose on a kid to the extent that this awful abortion of a thread would result. Nobody, believe me absolutely nobody on this half-dead website has interest in seeing any disparate posts from Selaya or anyone else that you manage to find. I pity the fool that actually reads them, but moreso, pity you.

ur just another noname irrelevant kid on this half-dead site posting trash nobody gives a rats ass about..
do urself and us a favor; get a life and enjoy it .

Can u please close this topic? I came to this website after a few months break and i see only virgins fighting over and over for virtual vaginas.

You all should take a break actually and start l2LiveIRL. Only then maybe ... MAYBE... you'll wakeup from your silly delusional dream where you're all Gods of a... videogame, LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol im 16, and I bet my left nut is smarter than your dumbass.

You're likely going to grow older and realize how cringe you were when you were 16. You may find it strange how others don't take you seriously ATM. You'll probably find out why later on in life.

Work on your homework and and maybe take some community college courses, instead of wasting your time complaining about mindless things

LOOOOOOOOOOL WHAT MAKES U RELEVANT DEVM? YOUR IP LIST?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
god u hate me so much i love it u nerd xd

yes i hate kids with egos who looked like shit on cata server, was funny when quack ninjaed your pass though :/
kids gotta have their 15 minutes in the spotlight someday right,
#NobodyKnowsYouYou'reTrashAtTheGameAndYourRealLifeSucksSoYouActCoolOnXPOFF.com

:LUL:

can you now please log out of this site for the 1st time in weeks xd

#NobodyKnowsYouYou'reTrashAtTheGameAndYourRealLifeSucksSoYouActCoolOnXPOFF.com

weird you say this when nobody wants to play with you on any expansion any bracket, so you crave attention and shitpost on xpoff for the little bit of acknowledgement you can get and then you hope you get banned so someone might mention your name once this year.

you've never achieved anything in any game yet you're still here with an ego?

weird you say this when nobody wants to play with you on any expansion any bracket, so you crave attention and shitpost on xpoff for the little bit of acknowledgement you can get and then you hope you get banned so someone might mention your name once this year.

you've never achieved anything in any game yet you're still here with an ego?
xd, u can do better cmon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread