Arkte

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain

•ßøbbÿ• ;p
Ok so it appears you think I'm part of the "5% that shitpost" yet you dont show me how I shitpost? Speaking the truth and staying on topic isnt shitpost.

And by the way before you delete this thread, maybe let people have a private convo with you because even I dont like having to waste a thread on getting your attention.

I have questions that I dont want to keep spamming to you in public, so open a convo with me, is that too hard to ask

No offence dude but don't you have better things to do then post useless topics like this on this forum...if u have issues there is a discord channel where you can get invited and speak to arkte yourself...I don't know if you like attention?? or Not sure what your trying to prove here? Do you need to get everyone's approval whether your right or wrong? Or you just like the alerts you get from your posts?

Ok so it appears you think I'm part of the "5% that shitpost" yet you dont show me how I shitpost? Speaking the truth and staying on topic isnt shitpost.

Here's just a few examples of your shitposting, wasn't actually able to find a whole lot of constructive content in your history, although I was surprised to find more than I expected.

lol good luck trying to win. You never had win, and you never will. Your last attempt is so sad it speaks for itself. You wont win ever.

wtf is wrong with you

I feel like in general its fucked up that you can say something to another person, and then saying it to a moderator is somehow 10x worse? kys shouldnt even be something they take action on. Someone could literally put random keystrokes and it could say kys?

Theres much worse on this site, Its kinda fucked up on how you ignore the bigger issues, and neglect your authority on some bs like this.

:( still says same thing, I just wanna fap bruh

And by the way before you delete this thread, maybe let people have a private convo with you because even I dont like having to waste a thread on getting your attention.

So uhh, open a convo with me? People do it all the time, and I respond very promptly. It's not difficult. Not sure why you made this thread in the first place.

Here's just a few examples of your shitposting, wasn't actually able to find a whole lot of constructive content in your history, although I was surprised to find more than I expected.

So uhh, open a convo with me? People do it all the time, and I respond very promptly. It's not difficult. Not sure why you made this thread in the first place.
oh ok, so me responding to Devm is a shitpost?

Didnt know #freemvq was a banished meme here.

I could literally do this for everything you said up top, but I dont know what your definition of shit post is. From my view it looks like your trying to keep it PG on the site?

Either way, thanks for making me cry of laughter xd

Shitposting is basically posting something in a thread that is in no way constructive or otherwise beneficial to the community in any way. Can't find very many posts you've made that are. And no, it doesn't have to be PG to meet those requirements. Still haven't received a PM from you, by the way. Obviously you don't care that much.

Shitposting is basically posting something in a thread that is in no way constructive or otherwise beneficial to the community in any way. Can't find very many posts you've made that are. And no, it doesn't have to be PG to meet those requirements. Still haven't received a PM from you, by the way. Obviously you don't care that much.
Pls dont act like you know more about shitposting than me, Ive been on this site 4 years longer than you, and if you really want to own up to what you said,

Attachments

• Selaya1.PNG
    Selaya1.PNG
    208.1 KB · Views: 313
  • Selaya1.PNG
    Selaya1.PNG
    208.1 KB · Views: 257
  • Selaya2.PNG
    Selaya2.PNG
    206.5 KB · Views: 282
  • selaya4.PNG
    selaya4.PNG
    231.1 KB · Views: 275
  • selaya5.PNG
    selaya5.PNG
    211.8 KB · Views: 485
  • selaya6.PNG
    selaya6.PNG
    210.5 KB · Views: 286
  • selaya7.PNG
    selaya7.PNG
    50.8 KB · Views: 281
  • selaya3.PNG
    selaya3.PNG
    169.1 KB · Views: 147
Pls dont act like you know more about shitposting than me, Ive been on this site 4 years longer than you, and if you really want to own up to what you said,

You just linked a bunch of screenshots of Selaya's posts... not sure why, exactly.

No, it's actually not okay. And I've addressed it. That would be why the most recent one out of those you listed is 3 weeks old. And saying "kys" to someone is not a bannable offense, I've stated that a million times. Where are you going with this?

why is she still an admin

Because she does a lot for this site. She has been for years, and still continues to do so. I'm not going to just get rid of her because of some behavioral issues that can easily be resolved (and have been). At least she has the ability to control herself; several others here do not, and as a result will never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread