Arena Ranked / New Website Arena Skirmish Ladder for Twinks

Not sure how to do that Chops. At first it updated automatically because of the client but then it stopped for no apparent reason. I think it's a devious plan by Cignus to free the world of twink hunters :)

I have a little dance that I do - not sure how much is necessary, but it works. When you're ready to upload your character:

1) open the client
2) target your own character and mouseover nameplate (displays skirmish rating in tooltip)
3) /reload
4) repeat #2
5) exit game
6) Wait for client to stop displaying the "refresh" symbol, then close client.

Go to website, refresh it a few times. If your character still hasn't updated, repeat the process again.

Oof, yeah I missed the hunter part.

You have a 20% rating penalty applied to you by the ladder - which is basically "your character won't be displayed here" levels of banishment.

It's a rough one, but also that being said: hunter.

Thanks guys. The good news is that Bop, your fix worked and it updated. The bad news is, my rating went from 1665 to 1686, thats not much lol. My calculations tell me that as I am currently 67 years old I would have to do arena skirmishes for the next 43 years to get a decent ranking. I guess I need to use either my twink warrior or monk and not my hunter...Cignus, you win

Reactions: Bop
Thanks guys. The good news is that Bop, your fix worked and it updated. The bad news is, my rating went from 1665 to 1686, thats not much lol. My calculations tell me that as I am currently 67 years old I would have to do arena skirmishes for the next 43 years to get a decent ranking. I guess I need to use either my twink warrior or monk and not my hunter...Cignus, you win

Purely curious here - are you actually 67 years old?

Just for the sake of user polling.

I'm not stupid, it's a fair question. Okay?

Attachments

• 75BD50F6-6619-43F2-A976-6625DF6312A6.jpeg
    75BD50F6-6619-43F2-A976-6625DF6312A6.jpeg
    292.6 KB · Views: 89
Hey all you guys! Thanks to everyone who used the site and gave feedback, but it saddens me to say that the project is frozen.

During the six months (or more) of its existence, we saw many twinks on the site who were interested in this aspect of the game, but overall this was not the number of people we would like to see.

The moment the 20s started playing with the 29s on one bracket, everything became clear, and people stopped playing arenas and update their rating on the site.

Also, the community with no confidence in the project and as a result did not support the project financially, even for cosmetic awards on the site. For all the time I received $1 from an unknown player from america and $15 from my good friend. This is not the result and return on investment I expected.

If players were more loyal to the idea and supported the project I could develop it technically. But the bottom line is probably good that no one has contributed, as the site has ceased to be liquid for twinks.

Perhaps many have now gone to 29 twinks, and if any of you are still interested in the site and the opportunity to have a rating but for 29 - write me about it. I'll think about what can be done about it.

If you want to thank me for the short existence of the project you can still do it at the link: www.donationalerts.com/r/arenaranked

Thanks everyone and have a good game!

Hey all you guys! Thanks to everyone who used the site and gave feedback, but it saddens me to say that the project is frozen.

During the six months (or more) of its existence, we saw many twinks on the site who were interested in this aspect of the game, but overall this was not the number of people we would like to see.

The moment the 20s started playing with the 29s on one bracket, everything became clear, and people stopped playing arenas and update their rating on the site.

Also, the community with no confidence in the project and as a result did not support the project financially, even for cosmetic awards on the site. For all the time I received $1 from an unknown player from america and $15 from my good friend. This is not the result and return on investment I expected.

If players were more loyal to the idea and supported the project I could develop it technically. But the bottom line is probably good that no one has contributed, as the site has ceased to be liquid for twinks.

Perhaps many have now gone to 29 twinks, and if any of you are still interested in the site and the opportunity to have a rating but for 29 - write me about it. I'll think about what can be done about it.

If you want to thank me for the short existence of the project you can still do it at the link: www.donationalerts.com/r/arenaranked

Thanks everyone and have a good game!

Ty for your work, Eren. Sad it didn't pan out financially, but I think many of us will remember it as a highlight to what was vet twinking.

Users who are viewing this thread