Arena Grouping Thread!

Thanks man, I'll get around to it when I can get some more free time, maybe during this upcoming weekend.

One thing that i HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest, is to get skype. All of us arena players on Korgath use skype to communicate to organize arenas and while playing them. When u msg me ill let u know more about it etc

Edit: Even if you cant talk etc really good to even listen and join in on our group chat for organizing games

GG's last night.

Just watched my good and not so goods and have had plenty fun.

BTW thanks to Fiddy for teaching me about focus and target macros :p Once I get the hang of those I will be far better hopefully.

Umm.. Thx Buns for streaming and perhaps we will be on the same team sometime!

That game that I went afk at beginning I had no talent while playing, but thanks to Fiddy and Kochis skill we won lolz.

GG's last night.

Just watched my good and not so goods and have had plenty fun.

BTW thanks to Fiddy for teaching me about focus and target macros :p Once I get the hang of those I will be far better hopefully.

Umm.. Thx Buns for streaming and perhaps we will be on the same team sometime!

That game that I went afk at beginning I had no talent while playing, but thanks to Fiddy and Kochis skill we won lolz.

I look forward to that Pepsi! GGs other day!

We are running late night 3s atm if anyone wants in! Streaming

With WoD around the corner, and the major possibility of account bound Heirlooms, I ended up just making a shaman on Korgath. It will sit there for the time being however while I do bi-monthly DMF stuff to get tickets on my main on AP, and probably won't start playing him till WoD hits. Long time I know, but I think it will be worth it. Have fun guys!

Users who are viewing this thread