Arena Grouping Thread!

Guys HUGE thanks to HB and Kochi for being great teammates and setting up/organizing all these games. GGs you guys!

Looking for one more for 3s on Alliance (Dps)! Bump for Vashj Alliance getting 3v3s going!

EDIT: Spot filled in like 30 seconds :O sorry twinks who are waiting hang tight or make a team!

We are looking to set up some arenas tonight, post as soon as possible if you or your friends would like to play tonight! Games will start when we have the #s . Until then i will be streaming World PvP on my 20 mage if anyone is bored

pepsi were rocking 2s atm from korgath... if you can get a partner to play with we could do 3s maybe? or 3 teams of2

Sorry! Been busy this week, Its Midterms ;P haha. I might get on tonight but I might have broke my wrists riding bulls this past weekend >_< so It kinda hurts to even type...

Sorry! Been busy this week, Its Midterms ;P haha. I might get on tonight but I might have broke my wrists riding bulls this past weekend >_< so It kinda hurts to even type...
Well that is no good to hear! Hope everything is all good and a quick recovery

Nice games yesterday night. Kochi randomly invited me and i played with Watergun for like 30 minutes against the wizkids :p Hope we can do more tonight, im gonna try and see which ppl are online on my realm at that time and get a group!

I was fairly busy tonight.... Looking to get a lot of games going tomorrow night! Post on the thread if you are interested in getting involved tomorrow!

I am home and am looking to crank out some arenas as soon as possible! Let's get some games going soon as possible!

Post on the thread if interested in getting games going tonight!

I am home and am looking to crank out some arenas as soon as possible! Let's get some games going soon as possible!

Post on the thread if interested in getting games going tonight!

I may be interested in some on friday or saturday night about 9 est. What realm are you playing?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

I may be interested in some on friday or saturday night about 9 est. What realm are you playing?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
The arenas are based off of korgath (leaders from each group are on korgath for those who are new). I have a warrior on Korgath and a mage on Bleeding Hollow. We encourage people to come over and play on Korgath Alliance, but for those not looking to reroll we try to include people cross realm

The arenas are based off of korgath (leaders from each group are on korgath for those who are new). I have a warrior on Korgath and a mage on Bleeding Hollow. We encourage people to come over and play on Korgath Alliance, but for those not looking to reroll we try to include people cross realm

They do a good job at xrealm arena organizing. Thanks!

Sup all. I am new to twinking, I have a rogue and a mage, rogue is fully geared and I'm working on the mage. There are 3-4 more lvl 70s on my server that would like to bg and arena more but we cannot find q's. Do you guys run bgs on specific days or are bg's dead. Thanks for the help.

-Murph
70 Mage (Smurph)
70 Rogue (Stabnstuff)

Sup all. I am new to twinking, I have a rogue and a mage, rogue is fully geared and I'm working on the mage. There are 3-4 more lvl 70s on my server that would like to bg and arena more but we cannot find q's. Do you guys run bgs on specific days or are bg's dead. Thanks for the help.

-Murph
70 Mage (Smurph)
70 Rogue (Stabnstuff)
This is a lvl 20 f2p arena thread not 70 sorry.

-Murph
70 Mage (Smurph)
70 Rogue (Stabnstuff)

Check 70 forums for info on that!

Users who are viewing this thread