Arena Grouping Thread!

Hunnybuns

Founder
Founder
Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to set up some games right now! My 20 warrior Fearthebuns is on Korgath Alliance! Let's get some games rolling!

Been doing a lot of arenas tonight on alliance side! For those of you still up streaming 2s at HBtwinkFearthebuns20 - Twitch

Edit: our teams ran out. If anyone would like to do 2s please comment can get them going. streaming bgs for now

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for one more player to continue 3s! Bump de Bump! Post on the thread if you would like to join

Are you guys doing arenas tonight??

Cuz i would love some, can probably get my group but idk yet, tell me!

Are you guys doing arenas tonight??

Cuz i would love some, can probably get my group but idk yet, tell me!

Sounds like we may get some games going late night tonight if you want to get involved yourself or with a few friends! I will post on the thread to let everyone know!

Also thanks for posting the videos so I can see how to improve which I REALLY need to do.

No problem man, i will continue to stream the games as much as possible for everyone's enjoyment and to critique their own gameplay!

We currently are setting up 2 3v3 teams for tonight's games! If anyone else would like to get involved post on the thread and we can sort out more teams

pepsi were rocking 2s atm from korgath... if you can get a partner to play with we could do 3s maybe? or 3 teams of2

Users who are viewing this thread