EU+US Archaeology in 7.2 - Best Artifact Power Source?

Can we get some more people doing this please? I'd like to see how much people are getting per digsite.

As 99 all my digsites are poppin up at skull mobs, will this be the case when 7.2 launches?

Try asking that in the 90-99 bracket of this forum. ;-)

But it seems that some changes only apply to 101+.
Meh, even if the Mobs are Skulls to 99's, it's not like that's hard for a properly Twined 99 to kill, just time consuming.

Just did my first gold dig site in high mountain. Got 2 x 300 ap bags 1 x 175 ap upgrade and 750 ap upgrade epic piece... lucky or what

I hope I find the similar luck. On the ptr I did these dig sites at 800 skill for about 3-4 hours straight and averaged at around 0-200 per dig site. If I get on tomorrow and continue to have that, I think the system may be flawed.

Haven't gotten an Elite Digsite to proc yet on my 99 DH (who started at 1 Archeo) but the Mobs that have spawned so far have all been 99's with 596K health, easy peasy. The Elite Digsite I did didn't spawn any Elites (but was in an area with Elites, that all scaled to 99). Results so far (1-193 Archeo):

(10) Normal Digsites & (2) Elite:
  • (12) 85 AP - [(6) from Elite Digsite]
  • (4) 115 AP
  • (1) 300 AP Rare
  • (2) 400 AP Rare [(1) from Elite Digsite]
  • (1) 750 AP Epic [from spawned Elite at the Elite Digsite]
EDIT: First Elite Mob spawned in a normal Digsite. 2.5 Mil Health but also 99, easy. It dropped a 400 AP Rare Token. 2nd spawned in an Elite Digsite, exact same enemy but it dropped a 750 AP Epic Token.

EDIT 2: It seems for every (5) Normal Digsites you complete it spawns (1) Elite Digsite.

Last edited:
Did some silver, got 115AP so far. :(
1st golden at highmountain burial ground. As a caster i die like a little bi**h. Gave up for now. (Waiting for a world quest to be in that area and then server hop til i find one where all mobs are dead.

Hopping back on my dh and start digging with her.

Users who are viewing this thread