Apexix Shards

Y everyone always on my pally?

yall just like the feel of the Rele weapon in your hands I bet.

read last topic on prodigy forums mmk thanks

I don't see what's wrong with twinks using something like this unless its a premade and everyone agreed no pots and stuff ahead of time.

Reflexes is a tool for other reasons. Just not this one.

Painaid said:
As I said, the only thing I said about your guild was (jokingly) you crutched on Bone in a premade against _____ guild. All I said. Then you respond going all out about how I'm terrible and the only reason I'm considered good is because I crutch on AP shards. Only after that have I actually started talking shit. I have zero respect for you because you already proved how childish and stupid you are.

And don't try to take the moral high-ground. In this thread, you just tried to make fun of Ertai's warrior on here in order to justify an argument that you were obviously losing.

And you are correct, I do say you're dodging us now because that premade obviously is never going to happen. And honestly, I don't care if we ever played you anyway. I have nothing to prove or gain by such a fight. If you want to premade, that's great. If not, I'm cool with it. But really, you need to lighten up and learn to take a joke every so often.

Anyway, about the thread at hand. Let me prove to you I've never used Apexis shards. As you know, in order to get a [ITEM]Charged Crystal Focus[/ITEM] you have to actually be summoned to Blade's Edge so you loot the [ITEM]Apexis Shard[/ITEM] off the mobs since they are BoP.

Now look at this:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/Mikelo22/WoWScrnShot_011510_211213.jpg

You see that map? I've never explored anything in Blade's Edge. ;)

That doesn't prove anything because that image could be photoshopped, the map could be manipulated, or an addon could be hiding the area.

I didn't say anything, but had the same thoughts as IAT.

True proof (IMO) would be a SS of your achievement log without any addons enabled. Go to Exploration -> Outlands -> Blade's Edge Moutains.

Sanitarium said:
I didn't say anything, but had the same thoughts as IAT.

True proof (IMO) would be a SS of your achievement log without any addons enabled. Go to Exploration -> Outlands -> Blade's Edge Moutains.

There's no way to tell he had no addons on. It's not that I don't believe him, I'm just stating the possibilities.

EDIT: Ah yea, you could check his armory statistics. Thanks Hurpdurp.

That could be 'photoshopped' just as easily. My point: If you have to resort to saying 'photoshop'd' then it just makes your argument look even more pathetic. Two of us have already pointed out on more than one occasion that we had two pallies in that game capable of LoH.

Occam's Razor much?

Painaid said:
That could be 'photoshopped' just as easily. My point: If you have to resort to saying 'photoshop'd' then it just makes your argument look even more pathetic. Two of us have already pointed out on more than one occasion that we had two pallies in that game capable of LoH.

Occam's Razor much?

Occam's Razor doesn't apply to everything.

I didn't say Photoshop'd, a gave more than 1 reason it could be fake.

Didn't even think about checking his armory.. wow.

Thank you for enlightening me to Painaid's trickery. As Guild Master of GiddyUp Painaid I shall perform my duty and properly chastise him for these dreadful deeds.

its ok guys Reflexes just sent me a tell and he said " I am sorry for this drama, I was just having some really ruff months after that lose. I know I take things way to srs sometimes, but this game is my life. I blame it on AP shards, but the truth is Painaid and the rest of Prodigy D is just to good."

/end drama

Users who are viewing this thread