Apexix Shards

As I said, the only thing I said about your guild was (jokingly) you crutched on Bone in a premade against _____ guild. All I said. Then you respond going all out about how I'm terrible and the only reason I'm considered good is because I crutch on AP shards. Only after that have I actually started talking shit. I have zero respect for you because you already proved how childish and stupid you are.

And don't try to take the moral high-ground. In this thread, you just tried to make fun of Ertai's warrior on here in order to justify an argument that you were obviously losing.

And you are correct, I do say you're dodging us now because that premade obviously is never going to happen. And honestly, I don't care if we ever played you anyway. I have nothing to prove or gain by such a fight. If you want to premade, that's great. If not, I'm cool with it. But really, you need to lighten up and learn to take a joke every so often.

Anyway, about the thread at hand. Let me prove to you I've never used Apexis shards. As you know, in order to get a [ITEM]Charged Crystal Focus[/ITEM] you have to actually be summoned to Blade's Edge so you loot the [ITEM]Apexis Shard[/ITEM] off the mobs since they are BoP.

Now look at this:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/Mikelo22/WoWScrnShot_011510_211213.jpg

You see that map? I've never explored anything in Blade's Edge. ;)

Painaid said:
As I said, the only thing I said about your guild was (jokingly) you crutched on Bone in a premade against _____ guild. All I said. Then you respond going all out about how I'm terrible and the only reason I'm considered good is because I crutch on AP shards. Only after that have I actually started talking shit. I have zero respect for you because you already proved how childish and stupid you are.

And don't try to take the moral high-ground. In this thread, you just tried to make fun of Ertai's warrior on here in order to justify an argument that you were obviously losing.

And you are correct, I do say you're dodging us now because that premade obviously is never going to happen. And honestly, I don't care if we ever played you anyway. I have nothing to prove or gain by such a fight. If you want to premade, that's great. If not, I'm cool with it. But really, you need to lighten up and learn to take a joke every so often.

Anyway, about the thread at hand. Let me prove to you I've never used Apexis shards. As you know, in order to get a [ITEM]Charged Crystal Focus[/ITEM] you have to actually be summoned to Blade's Edge so you loot the [ITEM]Apexis Shard[/ITEM] off the mobs since they are BoP.

Now look at this:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/Mikelo22/WoWScrnShot_011510_211213.jpg

You see that map? I've never explored anything in Blade's Edge. ;)

respect for me or not(I honestly don't give a shit rofl), You've said something about our guild (even if it was a one word response) on MORE than one occasion..

YOU obviously take things too seriously, since you seem to be bitter about me saying you're bad in a couple threads, learn to take what you dish kid...

The quote was more like "Yur not even top twenty droods, and ur overrated"

One of those is true, both of those you took to heart..

and I just put it in the same post, I didn't know he was that bad warrior..sorry

I went on to say he was a good mage

nice druid SS brah

edit:Explain to me how I was losing the arguement or trying to gain highground btw?...He said I was making excuses? I said I didn't HAVE to make excuses it was 8v10 in a newly formed guild..getworked verbally MOAR by wefwexes bro

I've missed 4 random dungeon Qs from this, so I'm done for the most part..Unless I need to come back and yet again /giggle at some of the stupid shit you come back w/...I still don't HATE you, like I told you in that thread jumper of walls..But we'll always know wut happened..you can try to hide it from the general public all you want

Don't take your anger out on me. Crutching on Bone and Crusade alone doesn't win premades. You actually have to have other competent players on your team as well. Best of luck though bro. :)

Painaid said:
Don't take your anger out on me. Crutching on Bone and Crusade alone doesn't win premades. You actually have to have other competent players on your team as well. Best of luck though bro. :)

#1 still nukkah level my on get

INC new topic, JUMP MACROS

Reflexes: Painaid used these in every game I ever played Vs him

DesH said:
INC new topic, JUMP MACROS

Reflexes: Painaid used these in every game I ever played Vs him

lolzz..6 ppl just got banned for the program to jump-move froward at the same time. painaid is still here so I guess not, jumping is easy enough w/ a decent keyboard

fixt fow u bwo

#1 kai? smater and better trolin abailaty

Reflexes said:
#1 kai? smater and better trolin abailaty

actually you awe a bad twoll, and still wetawded. you can be #1 all you want. but that doesn't change the fact that you'we wetawded.

Almightycv said:
actually you awe a bad twoll, and still wetawded. you can be #1 all you want. but that doesn't change the fact that you'we wetawded.

Im best ever alwight?..pwetty sure i'm tha best cuzi made hawf da wuin memes alwigt?

Reflexes said:
like I told you in that thread jumper of walls..But we'll always know wut happened..you can try to hide it from the general public all you want

What are you talking about? I've already proven to you I've never used an AP shard. And the recent jump macro ban-wave should suffice for that evidence. Really bro, you look pretty desperate.

#1 still nukkah level my on get

Doesn't make you any less retarded.

Painaid said:
What are you talking about? I've already proven to you I've never used an AP shard. And the recent jump macro ban-wave should suffice for that evidence. Really bro, you look pretty desperate.

Doesn't make you any less retarded.

we both know what happened

I'm smarter than erryone I thott u new

Reflexes said:
lolzz..6 ppl just got banned for the program to jump-move froward at the same time. painaid is still here so I guess not, jumping is easy enough w/ a decent keyboard

Oh dats y i can't get on my account DOH

Users who are viewing this thread